WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandeB

2008_2_03_30sm.jpg

We just got back from 11 days in the World, and this pic was taken the night of the P&P on the 5th. She just loves riding the orange choo-choo (that's BTM to the rest of us)!

edit:the pic was way too big...let's try that again....

Gorjus

My photo for today:

This used to be the Toon Town gang early in '07. Chip, Dale, Daisy, and Snow White have now been moved to Town Square. Aurora has replaced Snow White.

MattyFresh

this little guy was awesome....he wouldn't turn and look at you until someone took a picture, then he would spin around like do you mind??:lol:

whotookthatpicture.jpg

wondering if you have a full resolution photo of this?? would love to use this as a desktop background or maybe even a wall hanging! great photo!!

Thanks! I do not know what you mean by "full resolution" because I am stupid when it comes to computers. But I will be more than happy to send you the original in an email.

cooleo

Cooleo, were you at Toon Town first thing in the morning? There aren't a lot of people on the train or in the background.

OT: If anyone knows how to get rid of some adware, please let me know through PM. I've got Webroot Spy Sweeper installed. I've got pop up blocker. I've got Mcafee. I never open unknown attachments in emails. Somehow one got through and my computer is acting bizarre. I'll give more details in a PM.

No, this was after lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom