WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
S6300962.jpg

Gorjus

Cooleo, were you at Toon Town first thing in the morning? There aren't a lot of people on the train or in the background.

OT: If anyone knows how to get rid of some adware, please let me know through PM. I've got Webroot Spy Sweeper installed. I've got pop up blocker. I've got Mcafee. I never open unknown attachments in emails. Somehow one got through and my computer is acting bizarre. I'll give more details in a PM.

joanna71985

Small world... I know her too!:wave:

Nice!

Psssst (I was joking hehe - but seriously, nobody is gonna steal that castle! :) :) :) )

I know.:)

Japan, I believe, straight ahead between the pagoda and the department store.

Bingo, this is looking right immediately after stepping outside from the back entrance of the store (where the Tin Toys exhibit is currently)

Great! I will have to check that out next trip.

Sissa, imamouse, Belle, Joanna, and Dopetig, Thanks for the comments on my daughter...she is beautiful but I am not biased :p.

But you should be. She is adorable!

joanna71985

This is from my birthday last year. I had gotten picked as an extra, and afterwards got a picture with Marion and Indy. I also got a picture of me in the "lovely get-up the extras wear, but I am too embarrassed to post it.
summerCP1392.jpg

PhilharMagician

It is because He can't find any rum. :lol:

That makes me cranky too!

Jeff B, all I have to say is awesome! Can you post some of your settings you used for your pics. I would just like to get an idea of what you are using to get such crisp clear and such amazing color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom