WDW Food Picture of the Day

Disney_Belle

John it's the best darn juice I ever had and I'm not even a big juice fan. And I think POG juice is pineapple, orange and guave juices mixed. YUMMY

Definitely one of the best juices ever. I just got a bottle of V8 Tropical Blend Juice - and I have to say, they taste a lot alike :slurp:

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Chef Mickey's

DSC06138.jpg

HollyBelle

Ohana goodness!!!!

pineapple bread:
IMG_2812.jpg

salad with honey lime dressing:

IMG_2815_1.jpg

Honey coriander chicken wings and wontons!!!!! :slurp:

IMG_2818_1.jpg

Sides:

IMG_2819_1.jpg

Banana bread pudding for dessert :slurp::

IMG_2820.jpg

Half eaten plates of food gross me out a bit, so here's the only picture I have of the meat, which is delicious:

IMG_2822_1.jpg

HollyBelle

Mama Melrose's...

Grilled chicken flatbread with sun-dried tomato pesto, asiago cheese, pancetta, and chives. Delicioso!!

IMG_1525.jpg

Chicken parm with spaghetti:

IMG_1526.jpg

Breakfast at Olivia's Cafe....

Standard pancakes with pecans and sausage:

IMG_1425.jpg

And the banana bread French toast, with Bahama rum butter and whip cream :slurp::

IMG_1428.jpg

chwilson88

getting photos to show up

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a trick to get all the pictures to show up on my screen? Some show but many (most) have the red exes, or just dont load up. Is there a setting or something?
Thanks...

lebeau

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a trick to get all the pictures to show up on my screen? Some show but many (most) have the red exes, or just dont load up. Is there a setting or something?
Thanks...

That depends on where the pics are being hosted and what kind of filters you have on your internet access. For example, my work blocks FB. So I can't see any pictures hosted on Facebook while I'm at work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom