WDW Food Picture of the Day

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
For Jess...Tutto!

DSC05891.jpg

MommaMouse62

Love This Thread

I think this is a great thread. Remember the old saying "a picture paints a thousand words". Sometimes you get more info from a picture than a review.
I don't have any photos to share yet. Upcoming trip this summer! Camera will be with me at every meal. Keep those photos coming.

drossjr

Ohana goodness!!!!

pineapple bread:
IMG_2812.jpg

salad with honey lime dressing:

IMG_2815_1.jpg

Honey coriander chicken wings and wontons!!!!! :slurp:

IMG_2818_1.jpg

Sides:

IMG_2819_1.jpg

Banana bread pudding for dessert :slurp::

IMG_2820.jpg

Half eaten plates of food gross me out a bit, so here's the only picture I have of the meat, which is delicious:

IMG_2822_1.jpg

It all looks good but especially that Kona Fire Rock Pale Ale hiding behind the salad!!!! :slurp:

Nero the dog

DS13 Brithday at Le Cellier. Patrick, our waiter made the hat expecially for him :)

picture.php

Cinderella Slipper from 1900 Pak Fayre for breakfast :slurp:

picture.php

DSiL & DBiL Wedding Cake at Yacht Club

picture.php

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
My 3 month old kept me up for the better portion of the night, so I spent a good hour going through this entire thread from the beginning. AMAZING! I'm so glad to see photographic evidence backing up my ADR choices. All I had done is menu stalk, but that Tuna Oscar, Tonga Toast, etc makes me think I made some great choices. :slurp:

By they way, JOHN, I see you posted the Filet from Le Cellier a few times. I'll be on the Dining Plan and I know you have been on previous trips too. Your picture has the mashed potatoes instead of the mushroom something it's listed on the menu with... Can you substitute on the DP without being charged? I'd LOVE the potatoes instead. :D

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
My 3 month old kept me up for the better portion of the night, so I spent a good hour going through this entire thread from the beginning. AMAZING! I'm so glad to see photographic evidence backing up my ADR choices. All I had done is menu stalk, but that Tuna Oscar, Tonga Toast, etc makes me think I made some great choices. :slurp:

By they way, JOHN, I see you posted the Filet from Le Cellier a few times. I'll be on the Dining Plan and I know you have been on previous trips too. Your picture has the mashed potatoes instead of the mushroom something it's listed on the menu with... Can you substitute on the DP without being charged? I'd LOVE the potatoes instead. :D

They don't charge you extra for changes. Sometimes (at dinner) you can get roasted potatoes...Wow are those good!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
They don't charge you extra for changes. Sometimes (at dinner) you can get roasted potatoes...Wow are those good!
Sweet! I'm not a big mushroom fan, so the cream cheese potatoes will be my choice - that is, as long as you can get them at lunch. We cannot snag a dinner ADR to save our lives! :hammer:

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Sweet! I'm not a big mushroom fan, so the cream cheese potatoes will be my choice - that is, as long as you can get them at lunch. We cannot snag a dinner ADR to save our lives! :hammer:

I think only the roasted potatoes are a dinner only type thing.

I know of a guy who actually has a dinner he is going to part with because he wants to try the burger for lunch. Maybe he will be willing to trade with you depending on what you offer!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I think only the roasted potatoes are a dinner only type thing.

I know of a guy who actually has a dinner he is going to part with because he wants to try the burger for lunch. Maybe he will be willing to trade with you depending on what you offer!
Ooo, really? :drevil:

The date of the ADR would play a big factor. Also, I'm not sure how trading would work or if it's even allowed... Hmmm...

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Ooo, really? :drevil:

The date of the ADR would play a big factor. Also, I'm not sure how trading would work or if it's even allowed... Hmmm...

Well I really would not need to trade because I have 2 ADR's for lunch and dinner on 2 different days. We are trying to decide what one we wanna do the lunch on...

9/17 1:15pm and 8:30pm

9/20 1:40pm and 8:00pm

9/17 has EMH at night so we are probably keeping that one...Dont know yet though...But stay up! I will give you one of them.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Well I really would not need to trade because I have 2 ADR's for lunch and dinner on 2 different days. We are trying to decide what one we wanna do the lunch on...

9/17 1:15pm and 8:30pm

9/20 1:40pm and 8:00pm

9/17 has EMH at night so we are probably keeping that one...Dont know yet though...But stay up! I will give you one of them.
Oh shoot... W're leaving the morning of 9/17! With the baby staying at his grandparent's, we didn't want to be out of state too long. :cry:

Thank you very much for the offer though. :kiss:

MillerPoppins

I have officially wasted half my morning looking at this thread! Being a culinary graduate, my life revolves around food. Looking at this is making me hungry and also inspiring me with what to make for dinner!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom