WDW Food Picture of the Day

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
You mean this lil guy...

DSC06035.jpg

I too get the salmon EVERYTIME. Double side of Mashed with the sauce...and the strawberry cake.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Damn right MMMMMM...Jen have you eaten there yet?
I've not eaten at Season's since before Soarin' killed Food Rocks. My trips the past few years, I've tried to branch out and eat at places I've never been to before. It looks amazing though, from the menu. Might have to hit it up this trip. ;)

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I've not eaten at Season's since before Soarin' killed Food Rocks. My trips the past few years, I've tried to branch out and eat at places I've never been to before. It looks amazing though, from the menu. Might have to hit it up this trip. ;)

You definitely should! Every time we are in Epcot we eat there!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Funny, I couldn't really see them while I was eating them (It's dark in there!). So, that's what they looked like!

I thought they were surprisingly tasty.
Good! If it's really dark, then he'll be able to eat them the correct way - with his hands! That knife on the plate will be useless. :lol:

You mean this lil guy...

DSC06035.jpg

I too get the salmon EVERYTIME. Double side of Mashed with the sauce...and the strawberry cake.

I LOVE the starwberry shortcake!!! :slurp: We get the meal plan and my hubby is not a dessert person so I always make him get a strawberry shortcake with his meal so that I don't have to share mine with the kids :) Counting down the days until I get to eat it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom