WDW Food Picture of the Day

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
DSC06256.jpg

harveyt0206

Hi FYN ^^^The above is a pic of the Tonga Toast at the Kona Cafe (Polynesian)

Here's mine for today. Not the best pic but it's of the Shrimp bow tie pasta at Sci-Fi

picture.php

Phonedave

looks like tonga toast with the strawberry topping

I don't know why, but I have seen many many pictures of tonga toast where the strawberry sauce comes out looking a horrid pinky red.

It must be something to do with the lighting, the white plate, and the red sauce.

-dave

Courtney1188

Just wanted to say that despite the fact that I'm a majorly picky eater, these pictures still make me drool. On May 3rd I should have lots of food pics for you guys! Mine will be rather boring, I eat everything plain, so I'll be sure to take lots of pictures of my boyfriend's plates. Haha

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Just wanted to say that despite the fact that I'm a majorly picky eater, these pictures still make me drool. On May 3rd I should have lots of food pics for you guys! Mine will be rather boring, I eat everything plain, so I'll be sure to take lots of pictures of my boyfriend's plates. Haha

If you fail to do so we will hunt you down!

When I look at these photos it makes me want to cry....

....then I slap myself in the face for being a wussy pants. Back on topic. Has anyone tried the Peanut Butter brownie at the Boardwalk Bakery? It's amazing. Don't have any photos I'm afraid.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom