WDW Food Picture of the Day

Phonedave

Where do you find sushi on the ship? Although after your description I probably won't enjoy it.

Parrot Cay has a "seafood extravaganza buffet" or some such thing during lunch on one of the days.

Clams were good, calimari was good, chowder was good, mahi mahi was good. Sushi .... not so good. :)

-dave

perry23

On top of the 3-5 Tongas that I consume in a trip, I will have a 6th just for you when I go in Nov-Dec.

Thank you so much. :ROFLOL:
I will be deeply grateful if you do that(I will feel it when you eat it.)
I would love it if you could post a picture of that special Tonga Toast for me!:sohappy:

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Thank you so much. :ROFLOL:
I will be deeply grateful if you do that(I will feel it when you eat it.)
I would love it if you could post a picture of that special Tonga Toast for me!:sohappy:

You're welcome. And of course I will post pictures! Have you not seen my previous excessive postings / pics of me devouring Tonga?!

And yes, I really do eat that many Tongas. Stay posted my firend!

goreesha

Let's have random food pics from my trip (just got back last night):

Liberty Tree Tavern

Pot Roast

potroast.jpg

potroast2.jpg

Pilgrim's Feast

PilgrimsFeast.jpg

And Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake for dessert

toffeecake.jpg

More to come...

disneygirl1

^^^That looks delish!!! Have always been up in the air about going to LTT!!! But, after those pics, I might want to give it a try... Are those pics from lunch or dinner!!! Can't wait to see some more food !! :ROFLOL:

goreesha

^^^That looks delish!!! Have always been up in the air about going to LTT!!! But, after those pics, I might want to give it a try... Are those pics from lunch or dinner!!! Can't wait to see some more food !! :ROFLOL:

Lunch.

My expectations for Liberty Tree Tavern were low. It was the last meal of the week, and I was just hoping for something on the level of "acceptable." However, to my surprise, it was one of the best meals of the week.

mpoppins217

Parrot Cay has a "seafood extravaganza buffet" or some such thing during lunch on one of the days.

Clams were good, calimari was good, chowder was good, mahi mahi was good. Sushi .... not so good. :)

-dave

Thanks! We never ate lunch there so I'll have to give it a try next time. Well, if there's a next time. Just started grad school so I'm broker than broke. :cry:

Let's have random food pics from my trip (just got back last night):

And Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake for dessert

toffeecake.jpg

More to come...

That looks AMAZING!!!

Okay, Yak and Yeti time.

And fried wontons for dessert (by far my favorite dessert of the week):

friedwontons.jpg

I'll admit I'm not a fan of Yak and Yeti but this dessert was phenomenal! I want three right now! :slurp:

And fried wontons for dessert (by far my favorite dessert of the week):

friedwontons.jpg

I had these (and the steak and shrimp) last October and holy cow...I swear it is the best dessert I've had in my LIFE. I am trying to figure out how to re-create it! I wasn't planning on booking any ADRs for my mini solo trip but I may book the Yak and Yeti but only order this dessert! It is THAT good!

reptar77

Fried wontons are the BEEEST THING EVER. My mouth is drooling right now just thinking about them. Ok you guys have convinced me we are going there tomorrow for lunch.

reptar77

Lunch.

My expectations for Liberty Tree Tavern were low. It was the last meal of the week, and I was just hoping for something on the level of "acceptable." However, to my surprise, it was one of the best meals of the week.

We have been eating at the liberty tree for years but I was disappointed our last trip in May. The menu has stayed the same but they have changed where they get some of the food products from. Due to this the food tastes different. Our waitress told us we were not the only ones that noticed. We are going back in Oct, hopefully it is better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom