WDW Food Picture of the Day

mpoppins217

Palo Dinner Appetizers:

day3075.jpg

Prosciutto Sampler

day3079.jpg

Salad of sorts (romaine hearts?)

day3080.jpg

Portabello polenta (I could live off of these they're so delicious)

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Stop it with the cruise pics!!! I aint going on a cruise anytime soon and these pics of food I cant get is killing me!!!

nibblesandbits

That looks delicious! Where can I find that? And what exactly is it?
School Bread is located in the Norway pavillion at the Kringla Bakery. A place I can unfortunately, no longer eat at, because I caught that virus that was going around last year and had associated it with this place while I was down there. :( It's too bad too, since the food was good. :)

Unomas

School Bread is located in the Norway pavillion at the Kringla Bakery. A place I can unfortunately, no longer eat at, because I caught that virus that was going around last year and had associated it with this place while I was down there. :( It's too bad too, since the food was good. :)

Ouch, swine flu? I don't know how you could associate it with the Kringla Bakery though. Unless you just hung out there all day. Even then you could have picked that up anywhere from someone coughing or sneezing or whatever. I wouldn't let that ruin your future experiences with the Kringla Bakery unless you got food poisoning or something that can be directly associated with eating food.

reptar77

Ouch, swine flu? I don't know how you could associate it with the Kringla Bakery though. Unless you just hung out there all day. Even then you could have picked that up anywhere from someone coughing or sneezing or whatever. I wouldn't let that ruin your future experiences with the Kringla Bakery unless you got food poisoning or something that can be directly associated with eating food.

I think they were talking about the Norwalk type virus.

Unomas

hmm, I'm not familiar with that one...Well either way, it sucks that you can't enjoy that delicious school bread anymore!

RiversideBunny

It's good to know exactly where the virus is located.

:)

goofykt

Random_Disneyworld_084.JPG

The molten Valrhona Chocolate Cake at California Grill. It came with homemade salted caramel ice cream and grilled pineapple. I'm pretty sure I had a heart attack and died for a few seconds after I tasted it.

And bonus, they gave us the best seat in the house. We were at the table against the window at the far end of the restaurant...my husband recorded the fireworks through the window with his camera :)

Best anniversary dinner ever - we love you Disney!!! :sohappy:

nibblesandbits

I think they were talking about the Norwalk type virus.

Yeah...at the time I thought it was food poisoning, until I got back home and learned that the Norwalk type virus was going around at the time. The food poisoning idea marred my ideas about the place though.

hmm, I'm not familiar with that one...Well either way, it sucks that you can't enjoy that delicious school bread anymore!

I can't eat the prezels from there either. :( Sad...I know...:(
It's good to know exactly where the virus is located.

:)

I know, right?! We discovered the source...:lookaroun That virus was TERRIBLE though...ugh...

Phonedave

OK- off the cruise for now :)

T-Rex - Ribs, cole slaw, and mashed potato

DSC03756.jpg

And the Chocolate Extenction (Which honestly I did not think was so all fired wonderful. Pretty pedestrian - chocloate brownie cake, with icing, and candy, and ice cream. Make it at home.)

DSC03758.jpg

-dave

harveyt0206

Random_Disneyworld_084.JPG

The molten Valrhona Chocolate Cake at California Grill. It came with homemade salted caramel ice cream and grilled pineapple. I'm pretty sure I had a heart attack and died for a few seconds after I tasted it.

And bonus, they gave us the best seat in the house. We were at the table against the window at the far end of the restaurant...my husband recorded the fireworks through the window with his camera :)

Best anniversary dinner ever - we love you Disney!!! :sohappy:

Wow, that looks amazing. I adore salted caramel ice cream. yummmmm....

Phonedave

While the food at Paolo looks great, it honestly does not look much better than at the normal dining service.

I realize its only $10 more, but did you find it a lot better.

I guess if you are looking for something romantic, having a table of your own with no kids around is well worth the extra $20 a couple.

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom