WDW Food Picture of the Day

goreesha

Let's look at more food together, shall we?

Coral Reef Restaurant first:

blackened catfish

catfishcoral.jpg

steak

coralsteak.jpg

chocolate wave

Chocolatewave.jpg

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Wed night when we arrive we are gonna go to Planet Hollywood for Crunch Chicken!

Thurs - Tutto Italia
Friday - 50's Prime Time
Sat - Coral Reef
Sun - Chef Mickeys
Mon - Le Celier
Tues - Le Celier
Wed - Biergarten
Thurs - Ohana
Fri - Le Celier
Sat - Teppan Edo
Sun - Grand Floridian Cafe

lighteningqueen

Have you done Tutto's ?? This is our first time trying it as well as Teppon Edo how is it?? We have 50's also, but not the rest. have you eaten at Nine Dragons?? I booked it but not sure about it, also trying yak and yeti for the steak and shrimp...

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I never had Tutto before.

Teppan Edo is good. Its the same as any Hibatchi grill but its always good food and a good time.

Never had 9 Dragons or Yak and Yetti though.

Phonedave

Have you done Tutto's ?? This is our first time trying it as well as Teppon Edo how is it?? We have 50's also, but not the rest. have you eaten at Nine Dragons?? I booked it but not sure about it, also trying yak and yeti for the steak and shrimp...

I thought Teppan Edo was good, but not as good (and just as pricey) as some of the Teppan places around here.

A lot of times though, it's luck of the draw with what chef you get. That can make or break the dining experience.

-dave

I thought Teppan Edo was good, but not as good (and just as pricey) as some of the Teppan places around here.

A lot of times though, it's luck of the draw with what chef you get. That can make or break the dining experience.

-dave

I totally agree with this. We went to Teppan Edo on the fly at the beginning of Sept and thought it was good, but like you said, not as good as the hibachi places I have here in NYC. The sushi that they put on the grill at Teppan Edo was fantastic though!

Ariel484

From Le Cellier:

Maple Creme Brulee

Chocolate whiskey cake

mpoppins, which Le Cellier dessert did you like better (assuming that you tasted both of these)? I got the creme brulee last time and while it was good, it got to be too sweet toward the end (and normally I can handle my desserts, no problem). How was the chocolate cake? It looks amazing! :slurp:

Phonedave

I totally agree with this. We went to Teppan Edo on the fly at the beginning of Sept and thought it was good, but like you said, not as good as the hibachi places I have here in NYC. The sushi that they put on the grill at Teppan Edo was fantastic though!

That was pretty good. But again - I can get that here, cheaper :)

I was taken aback by the lack of sushi they had there. Most (in not all) teppan places around here have a full (or pretty full) sushi menu. Teppan Edo had 3 or 4 offerings - most of which were "combo" plates.

-dave

mpoppins217

mpoppins, which Le Cellier dessert did you like better (assuming that you tasted both of these)? I got the creme brulee last time and while it was good, it got to be too sweet toward the end (and normally I can handle my desserts, no problem). How was the chocolate cake? It looks amazing! :slurp:

Well, this was almost two years ago and can't really remember so neither one must have been too amazing. I love creme brulee. I remember thinking that while it was "maple" it didn't have much flavor (as far as tasting maple..y) and the texture was not as creamy as I am used to. However, I did eat it all if that says something!

As for the cake I only had one bite (this was a family trip and my dad does not like to share :ROFLOL:). But I think it was pretty good.

All in all I was much more impressed with the food than desserts at Le Cellier. Though I'm dying to go back and try the moose!

mpoppins217

dis047.jpg

My "Birthday Cake" from our wonderful server at Trails End breakfast buffet

dis087.jpg

And then my birthday cake from Cinderella's Table (I was supposed to get a real cake but they screwed up the order and didn't have one even though it was paid for already...what? I'm not bitter or anything :cry:)

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
dis047.jpg

My "Birthday Cake" from our wonderful server at Trails End breakfast buffet

dis087.jpg

And then my birthday cake from Cinderella's Table (I was supposed to get a real cake but they screwed up the order and didn't have one even though it was paid for already...what? I'm not bitter or anything :cry:)

MMMMMMMMM....icing!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom