WDW Food Picture of the Day

mpoppins217

:slurp: Are those layers of French toast between the pineapple rings?!! Looks delicious!

Yup! That is french toast!

I could eat/drink that stuff by the gallon.

I have to write to them for the recipe.

I just had some last week, and I miss it already :)

-dave

I need that recipe too becaues the stuff is delicious. That's why there's so little food on my plate, I drank so much of it! Well, that and all the amazing desserts that I somehow forgot to get a picture of.

mpoppins217

Animator's Palate:

075xnn.jpg

Mushroom Risotto

076os.jpg

Tomatto Salad

077k.jpg

Penne with prosciutto and turkey

078ss.jpg

Grilled Salmon

Phonedave

I need that recipe too becaues the stuff is delicious. That's why there's so little food on my plate, I drank so much of it! Well, that and all the amazing desserts that I somehow forgot to get a picture of.

If you are ambitious, you can use the salad bowls, instead of the soup bowls :) You can see it at the bottom of the picture.

Oh and they have chicken legs too :)

-dave

DSC03993.jpg

mickey's mamu

Hi everyone, my first post in the Food POD Thread which I just love, by the way! I think dining at WDW is half the fun. Unfortunately, I don't have too many photos of food to share, but here are the Profiteroles from Chefs de France

Disneyworld2008736.jpg

reptar77

Hi everyone, my first post in the Food POD Thread which I just love, by the way! I think dining at WDW is half the fun. Unfortunately, I don't have too many photos of food to share, but here are the Profiteroles from Chefs de France

Disneyworld2008736.jpg

Wow that's alot of chocolate sauce. I didn't remember them being served like that.

mickey's mamu

REALLY??

Well we had a particularly good waiter, and he was new at that, who we chatted with quite a bit and my husband told him how much I like chocolate. Maybe I got a little (LOT) extra!! I don't know. I do know they were very, very good!!

mickey's mamu

HA! HA!

Me too! I actually had a chocolate bubble bath at a spa on a ship one time. It was heaven! I don't know if it helped my skin, but it smelled devine.:ROFLOL:

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes

Disneyworld2008736.jpg

Geez you know how to make an entrance eh?

NewfieFan

I'm back from an amazing trip to the "World"! I didn't take as many food pics as I wanted but I did get some! So let's get started with today's pic!
Here is the Grilled Chicken Salad from Hurricane Hanna's Grill...

jk87lf.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom