WDW Food Picture of the Day

Princess Clayre

There's even hidden mickey's in the banana's at Chef Mickey's !

DSCF1146.jpg

Tater48

Well, we finally did it on this trip. From EPCOT, we walked over to Beaches and Cream and did the Kitchen Sink for our first time ever. Talk about a sugar overload. Anyways, here is a before and after picture.

Before:

1zsv0m.jpg

After:
10p1wgl.jpg

lilclerk

I agree. My ice cream taste is very boring.
The ice cream, I'd be all over, but I'm not crazy about some of the toppings. I'll stick to a root beer float & burger for now =)
s640x480

s640x480

...now that I'm thinking about it, I may have posted these earlier in the thread... if so I apologize!

HollyBelle

The ice cream, I'd be all over, but I'm not crazy about some of the toppings. I'll stick to a root beer float & burger for now =)
s640x480

s640x480

...now that I'm thinking about it, I may have posted these earlier in the thread... if so I apologize!

This is the perfect WDW lunch! I can taste the root beer float now... 45 days until I can indulge myself :sohappy:. Thanks for reposting!

DisneyMissy

At Main Street Bakery at night indulging in an Apple Turnover and a Cherry Danish...
Dude, you are like the bottomless pit, LOL - kididng!

I am enjoying all your pictures and I just love the Main Street bakery, can't wait to go there again come December.

I am also now hungry for a Dole Whip (yum I love them) and the Pop cheesecake which I always have to have a piece of each trip.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Dude, you are like the bottomless pit, LOL - kididng!

I am enjoying all your pictures and I just love the Main Street bakery, can't wait to go there again come December.

I am also now hungry for a Dole Whip (yum I love them) and the Pop cheesecake which I always have to have a piece of each trip.

Yes, yes I am...but only at WDW. At home I'm quite conservative. My wife and I are going again in late November into early December for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas...I'm sure I will have many more pics of me with some good eats...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom