WDW Character Pic of the Day

kcw

wow what a merry group with mickey... where was this, dlr, wdw?

Mickey is looking awful tall in that photo Joanna. Was he standing on something or is it forced perspective? There is no way he is taller than all those other people.

Hope she doesn't mind me answering for her! It's at WDW in the MK- it's called Mickey's twas the Night Before Christmas... and it's pretty much the best show ever! lol

and it's forced perspective because it's on a raised stage, but the blonde singer is pretty tiny in real life anyways, and the guy singer isn't too tall either

anyways, here's Aladdin at Goofy's Kitchen at DLR- it was late at night and the restaurant was virtually empty, so we talked for a good 45 minutes- he was tons of fun!

Kacie300.jpg

joanna71985

wow what a merry group with mickey... where was this, dlr, wdw?

WDW, at MK. It was taken during the Twas the Night show.

Mickey is looking awful tall in that photo Joanna. Was he standing on something or is it forced perspective? There is no way he is taller than all those other people.

I believe I was in the front row for that show, if that helps. He definitely was not standing on anything.

joanna71985

Great pic! :D This looks like it is during the day... does this show run during the day Christmas week? Thought this was a MVMCP show.

Here is mine for today... another Fant! pic :)

Clicking on the pics will take you to its flickr page :)

Yes, it does sometimes on weekends. That's when I saw it.

Great picture again!

Flower'sChild

Wow, Flowerschild, what did you say to Tinker Bell? XD

O me and TinkerBell were having fun :wave: She loved my shirt and she loved my doll. My shirt has a picture of TinkerBell on it and it says "Tiny TinkerBell" and my doll is a Christmas TinkerBell doll :sohappy:

TinkerBell talked to me for a long time and they just kept taking photos while TinkerBell was talking to me :) I am not sure if I can remember everything that we talked about. TinkerBell was talking about a lot of things.

Gorjus

IMG_0110.JPG

This woman had so much energy and personality. Characters came and characters went and she just stayed out there keeping the crowd reved up, singing, dancing. I never saw her take a break. She was fabulous.

Thessair

Wow...I know you mentioned on another thread not having the hang of your camera...you sure could have fooled me. Both look great!

Thanks, I really appreciate that. Unfortunately, the prime lens I was using was an ancient Nikon and it apparently had some oil issues internally. The more I used it, the more it looked like I smeared jelly on the lens. After the first night, I pretty much had to fall back on the flash, which was a bit disappointing. To keep things on topic though, here's today's pic:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom