WDW Character Pic of the Day

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
d82b40dc.jpg

Bug715

Are you sure it was in 07 because he is wearing new camp pants which didn't show up until around earlier this year in spring.

Yea because it was during my college program which ended in janurary. I started hanging out with that guy after MNSSHP started and I retired that backpack mid to late october after I got my new one with my cast holiday discount.

disnyfan89

Yea because it was during my college program which ended in janurary. I started hanging out with that guy after MNSSHP started and I retired that backpack mid to late october after I got my new one with my cast holiday discount.
Thats very interesting then. :lol: I guess it just one big mystery then.

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
This is such a cute photo :eek:

littletiminpixiehollowonthefirst-3.jpg

Now some of you might be curious as to why I am so little in this photo :wave: Well after all I am 75 inches in height and there was no way that I could fit into Pixie Hollow at that size. So they used some Pixie Dust to make me about 6 inches in height, so I could fit into Pixie Hollow and see TinkerBell :eek:
Thanks for posting this photo Flower'sChild, my DW is a huge Tinkerbell fan. I know we will be in that queue on the first day of our trip in May 09 even it's 8 hrs long :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom