WDW Character Pic of the Day

eroyee

I can't figure out why some people can see it and some can't.

n1368293280_126082_1166.jpg
I see your pictures now but couldnt before if that helps.....

BigB911

Mary Poppins and my DD...this interaction was so great! I couldn't find Mary Poppins page in DD's autograph book right away, so the two of them chatted and it was so cute. Then, for the pic, DD was goofing around, and Mary Poppins said to her, "Come on, spit spot!" It's the small things like that that I cherrish about my trip, and make me so anxious to go back!
2926727501_93e44ed72a.jpg

Azerin

Here is mine for today :) One of my favorite characters and the character that I most want to meet that I never have :( Hoping for Christmas Santa will have him out at AK or somewhere when we are there Christmas week so I can meet him ^_^

Clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page :)

Gorjus

Odd characters out of late:

Marie was in France today. Of course I thought of you all when I saw her.
Aurora was not.
Lately in the afternoon, some fun character comes to visit in UK. Today it was the White Rabbit; the other day it was Gideon, one day it was the Queen of Hearts, another day it was Mr. Penguin.

The other day I saw Pocahontas in Epcot.

You just never know.

Flower'sChild

I love this one! I especially like how even kneeling you're almost as tall as Minnie!

Yes when it comes to size there does seem to be a difference between Minnie and me :eek: I love the difference in size and it makes for some very cute photos :sohappy:

Here is another photo of Tiny Tim with Minnie Mouse :wave:

Photosfrommy30thBirthdayVacation331.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom