WDW Character Pic of the Day

DisneyGigi

Here is one from September. We had not happened upon Meeko since our trip in '98 so DD had never had the pleasure of meeting him. She was thrilled! (as was Mom...lol)

100_3570.jpg

joanna71985

PP4.jpg

This is from P&P Aug 2007. I love this one because of his expression (as the float was going by, 2 ladies started screaming. The look of shock on his face was priceless!:ROFLOL:).

394775318_MQWai-M.jpg

Dr. Mickey and Dr. Minnie help open the new cast health center behind Epcot.

Awww! Too cute!

dukehoopsfan

394775318_MQWai-M.jpg

Dr. Mickey and Dr. Minnie help open the new cast health center behind Epcot.

Matt - great picture! My daughter is in college to major in neuroscience with plans to be a neurosurgeon one day. She will love this picture. Her dorm room has a "Disney Wall" and I am sure she will print this out and put it on her wall. (That is if it is alright with you!)

col

living seas with nemo and friends,epcot

Great catch of Minnie channeling Tinkerbelle...since Minnie is standing in the spot that Tink will/does occupy.

so is tinkerbell and her friends in mickeys toontown character tent?

mine for today:
100_0095.jpg

Azerin

Here is one from me for today :)

Clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page where other Fantasmic! pictures have just been added :)

Gorjus

Mickey is looking awful tall in that photo Joanna. Was he standing on something or is it forced perspective? There is no way he is taller than all those other people.

I'm having trouble remembering which photos I posted. If I repeat, feel free to chastise me.

IMG_0105.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom