WDW Character Pic of the Day

DisneyGigi

I really really wish this character meal would stay. :(
100_1351-1.jpg

Flower'sChild

I really really wish this character meal would stay. :(
100_1351-1.jpg

Yes, I wish Disney would keep this character dinner.

If you want to help save this character dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern, you could always sign this petition
http://www.gopetition.com.au/online/20175.html

Also you could write Disney a letter about this. Here is the address.

Walt Disney World Guest Communications
P.O. Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

DisneyGigi

Yes, I wish Disney would keep this character dinner.

If you want to help save this character dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern, you could always sign this petition
http://www.gopetition.com.au/online/20175.html

Also you could write Disney a letter about this. Here is the address.

Walt Disney World Guest Communications
P.O. Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Thanks Flower! :wave: I did sign the petition,sent an email too. Hope it works.

stormer

That's cool! When was this taken?

Sorcerer Mickey photo was taken in April during Spring Break. We were the first family in to see him and then we went over to play the computer games. After 3 or 4 more families no one else came in so he walked over and played with my son for a few minutes. It was the highlight of his trip!

Gorjus

Ok, that makes sense I guess. The other pics they took looked fine so I thought it was because of the photoshopping with Tink. I wish you could add Tink when you edit and order the PhotoPass CD. They took this pic but for whatever reason didn't add Tink. The girls were both looking at the camera here so I thought it would have been a better choice for Tink. Oh well..

image082.jpg

You know I have a photo on my photopass cds that Tink was going to be added too, but for some reason she was not. I will try to post this photo later in the time of magic. Today I have another photo that I want to post.

I will be getting up at like 3:00 a.m. to go to DisneyWorld Tomorrow and if I have time, I might post a photo here before I go to DisneyWorld :wave:

See you there Flower's Child. I'll warn Mickey that you will be hitting on his girl.:ROFLOL:

If you have any magic photos taken, it is a good idea, before ordering the CD, or before going home to order the CD, to stop by a camera center. Be sure all your photos are there. Be sure all your magic shots are added. If the photos aren't all there, ask the photographer to do a search for your photos. Always try to remember when and where you took your photos. Also, if all your magic photos aren't there, ask the photographer to call "QA" and ask them to add the magic photo to ALL the photos that were meant to be magic photos, not just the ones they think are best. If they understand you will be purchasing a CD, they will do it.

Great job Raxip!

Flower'sChild

See you there Flower's Child. I'll warn Mickey that you will be hitting on his girl.:ROFLOL:

Just don't tell Suzy or Perla, because we don't need female mice to start fighting eachother on the 3rd of July :p The 3rd of July is going to be crazy enough as it is :wave:

By the way what park shall you be at tomorrow?

Gorjus

Just don't tell Suzy or Perla, because we don't need female mice to start fighting eachother on the 3rd of July :p The 3rd of July is going to be crazy enough as it is :wave:

By the way what park shall you be at tomorrow?

Sorry pal, the girls all dish with each other. They are going to know. I'll be at Epcot tomorrow.

KentB3

You're welcome. It was my pleasure and no trouble at all.

Figure I'll post a picture while I'm here:

I can't wait to go see the fireworks tomorrow :sohappy:

I noticed a passing resemblance between you and Peter in this pic. Definitely worth a double take! :animwink:

montyz81

One of my favorite pictures

Notice my Grumpy hat from 2001 too!:
2634121756_a466b95afe.jpg

I know I posted this one before but thought it was equally justified in this thread:
2478522842_ba12c2408c.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom