WDW Character Pic of the Day

LetsGoAgain

Another Photopass pic.. also another favorite. Skipping with Piglet!

image200.jpg

RAXIP

I noticed a passing resemblance between you and Peter in this pic. Definitely worth a double take! :animwink:

Twins? :ROFLOL:

Thanks you two. Hopfully 'friends' one day :)

Here's my pic from today.

Aladdin recognized me form World of Disney. I was working and he had asked me where something was and I stopped what I was doing and showed him where it was. Neither of us could remember the specifics. Oh and i got my hair cut at Kingdom Kutters yesterday.

Flower'sChild

I have not used this camera that much, so I am still finding things out :ROFLOL: But I think in a different kind of way this makes for a nice interesting photo :) If anyway can help me get this photo to not be so dark I would be thankful :wave:

July3rdDisneyphotos2008007.jpg

RiversideBunny

I have not used this camera that much, so I am still finding things out :ROFLOL: But I think in a different kind of way this makes for a nice interesting photo :) If anyway can help me get this photo to not be so dark I would be thankful :wave:

It's the windows behind you that are faking out the camera. The camera is going by the amount of light in the windows, so it makes the people dark.
Do an exposure on the people and you should be OK.
Most cameras will let you do that by focusing on just the people, holding the shutter button down half way to lock in the exposure, then recomposing your picture and taking the shot.

You may also want to look up 'fill flash' or 'night scene' in the manual.

Good luck.
:)

Kitty17794

If a character were to simply roam, they'd be mobbed, tackled, abused, violated, picked up, carried around, pushed, shoved.....you get the picture.

True..in some cases. It depends on the character. I will tell you now, the Tremaines often roam in the early morning, and they have no problem busting their way through a crowd. ;) But a princess or say Pluto or Mickey might not be as lucky. So it just depends.

MAF

Thanks you two. Hopfully 'friends' one day :)

Here's my pic from today.

Aladdin recognized me form World of Disney. I was working and he had asked me where something was and I stopped what I was doing and showed him where it was. Neither of us could remember the specifics. Oh and i got my hair cut at Kingdom Kutters yesterday.

Cute hair-cut!

Flower'sChild

It's the windows behind you that are faking out the camera. The camera is going by the amount of light in the windows, so it makes the people dark.
Do an exposure on the people and you should be OK.
Most cameras will let you do that by focusing on just the people, holding the shutter button down half way to lock in the exposure, then recomposing your picture and taking the shot.

You may also want to look up 'fill flash' or 'night scene' in the manual.

Good luck.
:)

Thanks for the information :)

Flower'sChild

^ Uh, I don't see any characters.

If you are talking about my photo of the fireworks that I posted last night. Well I thought I posted it in the WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4) thread. It's easy to get 2 different photo threads mixed up at times. It was just now that I saw that I posted the fireworks photo on this character thread.

Azerin

True..in some cases. It depends on the character. I will tell you now, the Tremaines often roam in the early morning, and they have no problem busting their way through a crowd. ;) But a princess or say Pluto or Mickey might not be as lucky. So it just depends.

Yeah the Tremaine ladies are a force to be reckoned with... wouldn't want to be in their way :p

As usual clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page where others are available :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom