WDW Character Pic of the Day

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
10_10-1.jpg

Aladdin, Jasmine, and Genie looooved my Gram- I love how she is touching his face!!

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
thanks, everyone, I have to agree she's cute.
Sorry to post 2 in one day, but what better way to make up my 300th post than to post another pic of Grammy.

See the line behind her...that was Timon's meet & greet line-we were just walking past and Timon jumped out of line and ran over to hug Gram. All of the CMs and characters made her trip so magical!!

08_8-1.jpg

Aw man, that's cold. She is beautiful. And you try running the entertainment department. Some days everyone shows up for work. Other days you are pulling spares left and right. Some days you are pushing boundaries in terms of looks. Some days you have people but to put them to work would mean they are over their hours for part time status. Other days you are flat out leaving spots empty. Some days you are lucky to find one female in World Showcase. Yesterday...no Alice all day, no Aurora all day, and Poppins for half the day.

One day, a year and a half ago, I showed up for work and found that entertainment at Studios had 26 call ins for the day. Photopass had 8. My thought...what party was held last night that I wasn't invited to? Beware of Wednesdays because Tuesday is ladies night at the Ale House.

Eh, I wouldn't blame the fact that she isn't a very attractive Aurora on call ins, even if she was a spare she was approved and trained for Aurora before that particular day. It isn't like they just pulled a random spare and dressed them up as Aurora and sent them out. She's probably very lovely in real life, but she doesn't look a thing like Aurora and Disney really needs to be more careful about that, it's very bad for character integrity.

RAXIP

You look so familiar to me. Are an actor? I feel like I have seen you on tv or something.

Nope, I'm not an actor and I've never been on TV (as far as I know). But I'll take your comment as a complement.

Here's my pic for today:

Princess Aurora was really nice and said that I looked like her friend Peter, so that really made my day.

Gorjus

Well when you work 16 hours in one day, 70-80 hours in one week or 7 days a week, you might need a day off too.

But, there are people who are just lazy. I know certain people who would not come into work because they thought they were too good for a shift.

Amen to both parts of the post. They do work long hours. As for the second part of your post, I can see someone calling in and saying, excuse me, I'm a princess and I'm not coming in to be a cow for a minor parade that no one cares about. When in actuality, the Family Fun Day shift is one of the hardest ones in the park...that and the trolley show. You are all on stage a lot in more than one entertainment event, during the heat of the day, for a lot of hours, and for Horace and Clarabelle, underappreciated characters. Well done to all of you.

And then there are days when we have too many spares.

Eh, I wouldn't blame the fact that she isn't a very attractive Aurora on call ins, even if she was a spare she was approved and trained for Aurora before that particular day. It isn't like they just pulled a random spare and dressed them up as Aurora and sent them out. She's probably very lovely in real life, but she doesn't look a thing like Aurora and Disney really needs to be more careful about that, it's very bad for character integrity.

I'm sorry. I didn't read the part where she didn't look like Aurora, I only read the part where someone thought she was too old to be Aurora.

My post for the day comes with a disclaimer. For the next few posts, my photos will be awful in quality as they come from a state of the art camera phone. These were taken right before guests entered for the Pirate and Princess party on a rainy night, so the gang was all together.

P%20%26%20P%20Party%20gang%20in%20Toon%20Town%202.jpg

AliceinWhoville

She is totally in LOVE with Donald Duck.. we had breakfast at Chef Mickey the day after meeting him in Epcot she practically maul him lol She's been telling everyone everywhere that Donald Duck is her boyfriend lol.

Priceless
16jr5l3.jpg

Long line behind us but Donald took the time to do a dance with her
2drarly.jpg

MAF

Nope, I'm not an actor and I've never been on TV (as far as I know). But I'll take your comment as a complement.

Here's my pic for today:

Princess Aurora was really nice and said that I looked like her friend Peter, so that really made my day.

Wow an Aurora who is actually hot for once...:hammer:

joanna71985

My post for the day comes with a disclaimer. For the next few posts, my photos will be awful in quality as they come from a state of the art camera phone. These were taken right before guests entered for the Pirate and Princess party on a rainy night, so the gang was all together.

P%20%26%20P%20Party%20gang%20in%20Toon%20Town%202.jpg

It's still really good.:)

Although funny story, I totally thought about making a Universal Character Pic of the Day thread...I have tons of Character pics from there!

Oh yes!! Please do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom