WDW Character Pic of the Day

WDWKat26

Thanks.
That's somewhat suprising- that people who are characters often don't show up for work.
The dream job at WDW for most people is to be a character in the parks.

:)

Well when you work 16 hours in one day, 70-80 hours in one week or 7 days a week, you might need a day off too.

But, there are people who are just lazy. I know certain people who would not come into work because they thought they were too good for a shift.

silverboyd

EPCOT099.jpg

joanna71985

One day, a year and a half ago, I showed up for work and found that entertainment at Studios had 26 call ins for the day. Photopass had 8. My thought...what party was held last night that I wasn't invited to?

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

But, there are people who are just lazy. I know certain people who would not come into work because they thought they were too good for a shift.

And the people who desperately want to be performers can't get it.:(

disneydiva72

Santa in Downtown disney
santavb4.jpg

Spidey in Universal
spideygq1.jpg

The only time I ever see this character is when we are at the Very Merry Christmas Party

vmcptc7.jpg

This is one of my favs, my husband with Marilyn in Universal.
marilynrm5.jpg

WDWKat26

Uh...it's WDW Character Picture Thread...Not Universal Character Picture Thread.:shrug: That means no Spidey or Marilyn...sorry!

Santa in Downtown disney
santavb4.jpg

Spidey in Universal
spideygq1.jpg

The only time I ever see this character is when we are at the Very Merry Christmas Party

vmcptc7.jpg

This is one of my favs, my husband with Marilyn in Universal.
marilynrm5.jpg

WDWKat26

Although funny story, I totally thought about making a Universal Character Pic of the Day thread...I have tons of Character pics from there!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom