WDW Character Pic of the Day

kcw

Buzz now has friends from the 5'6 to the 5'10 height range. That looks really bad.

Holy hannah that's a huge height range.... bleh ya I'm not a fan of all the gray showing, he needs to look short and stocky not tall and skinny....

actually i was kind of hoping they had make some costume adjustments so that he could get to play with some of his real friends that haven't been allowed to play with him ;)

BrittanyRose428

me when i was little =p
17.jpg

Gorjus

Wow I didn't know Aurora was 44 years old...:lookaroun

Aw man, that's cold. She is beautiful. And you try running the entertainment department. Some days everyone shows up for work. Other days you are pulling spares left and right. Some days you are pushing boundaries in terms of looks. Some days you have people but to put them to work would mean they are over their hours for part time status. Other days you are flat out leaving spots empty. Some days you are lucky to find one female in World Showcase. Yesterday...no Alice all day, no Aurora all day, and Poppins for half the day.

One day, a year and a half ago, I showed up for work and found that entertainment at Studios had 26 call ins for the day. Photopass had 8. My thought...what party was held last night that I wasn't invited to? Beware of Wednesdays because Tuesday is ladies night at the Ale House.

RiversideBunny

Aw man, that's cold. She is beautiful. And you try running the entertainment department. Some days everyone shows up for work. Other days you are pulling spares left and right. Some days you are pushing boundaries in terms of looks. Some days you have people but to put them to work would mean they are over their hours for part time status. Other days you are flat out leaving spots empty. Some days you are lucky to find one female in World Showcase. Yesterday...no Alice all day, no Aurora all day, and Poppins for half the day.

One day, a year and a half ago, I showed up for work and found that entertainment at Studios had 26 call ins for the day. Photopass had 8. My thought...what party was held last night that I wasn't invited to? Beware of Wednesdays because Tuesday is ladies night at the Ale House.

Thanks.
That's somewhat suprising- that people who are characters often don't show up for work.
The dream job at WDW for most people is to be a character in the parks.

:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom