WDW Character Pic of the Day

WDWKat26

Okay correct me if I'm wrong here...But, This really seems that Friar Tuck & Robin hood are in Japan at WS...It looks like it..

Yep, back when we had the Disney Characters on Holiday bus ::sighs:: good memories...That bus was awesome because you would have the most random characters on it. Everyone from Baloo and King Louie to Mary Poppins and 3 penguins! Plus all of the VIP's. But, guests complained that there weren't enough "Characters" out at Epcot, hence the reason why there is "Character Spot" now.

cmcmcm

4jl0l5.jpg

Go Dale!

wbboy29

GO DUCKS!!!!

So did you go to school there, or are you just a big fan. I'm a duck myself. It's so rare to see people in Duck shirts at WDW. When I used to work there I always made a big deal out of anyone in a U of O shirt, haha.

GO DUCKS!!!!

Love the photo by the way :wave:

spectropluto

Bernard decided to have a little fun with my hat, just before the photo was taken :lol:

bb.jpg

hey wbboy! Welcome back to American soil!

your pic makes me miss Japan!!! When I met Bernard and Bianca, I asked them to hold Tutter, but they refused (politely).
"It's just a mouse like YOU!" I said with a smile, and even showed them his Disney Store logo on the his bottom... but they were un-moved. LOL

wbboy29

hey wbboy! Welcome back to American soil!

your pic makes me miss Japan!!! When I met Bernard and Bianca, I asked them to hold Tutter, but they refused (politely).
"It's just a mouse like YOU!" I said with a smile, and even showed them his Disney Store logo on the his bottom... but they were un-moved. LOL

Haha, that's funny. I love those 2. I wish they were out here in the states more.

Oh and thanks for the welcome back. Hopefully I'll see you soon, I'm heading down to FL today, WOO HOO!!! :wave:

kcw

Here is mine, taken at DHS:

That is too cute!! Was that taken in DL?

Snow's friend looks great in that picture!

of course it is- there's a few things in this pic that could never happen if Pluto was in FL! hahahahahahaha and sorry, I know I've broken the whole WDW part of this thread a few times! :D

joanna71985

of course it is- there's a few things in this pic that could never happen if Pluto was in FL! hahahahahahaha and sorry, I know I've broken the whole WDW part of this thread a few times! :D

I have a few with Pluto down on the ground at WDW.:lookaroun

Nicole220

^^^ they are so cute!!!

IMG_0011.jpg
Fun! Only at DL. :D

Here is mine, taken at DHS:
Summer2008430.jpg
Nice pic, Jo! Looks like it was taken on the same day Celebrat took hers.

Snow's friend looks great in that picture!

I do that aaaaalllllllll the time. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom