WDW Character Pic of the Day

krankenstein

Nemo.jpg

kcw

Fun! Only at DL. :D

I do that aaaaalllllllll the time. :lol:

not only did Pluto grab me and pull me down with him, but after the pic, he got up and went to another part of toontown- no set queue! and of course, no attendant in sight! *sigh* yes, only at DL

haha ya I noticed that- and since nobody ever said anything to you about it, I figured I was ok too! :lol: I'm closer to DL though, and take more trips there, so I have more pictures from there!! (though I'm jealous I'm not as close as you! what's gas like out there right now?- anaheim specifically)

Mine for the day :)
- I love that the Genie is the only one turned the opposite way... apparently he missed the memo :)

and one of my FAVORITE photos:

Max is in Tokyo??? It kinda looks like his front legs are perched up on something- is he kind of stationary or can he move around? man I want to go so bad!!

kat- check your PMs - I have an ostrich question!

these two kinda go together-
pictures106-1.jpg

pictures105-1.jpg

Nicole220

not only did Pluto grab me and pull me down with him, but after the pic, he got up and went to another part of toontown- no set queue! and of course, no attendant in sight! *sigh* yes, only at DL
A few weeks ago, Pluto decided to sign autographs and take pictures on top of the fire truck in front of Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin.

DSC02013.jpg

:lol:

(though I'm jealous I'm not as close as you! what's gas like out there right now?- anaheim specifically)
It's around $4.29 for regular. :(

spectropluto and wbboy- love the pics of Bernard and Bianca (they're so tiny!), and of Max. Wow! I didn't know they had them. I wish we could get some unique ones over here in the US.

Brett

GO DUCKS!!!!

So did you go to school there, or are you just a big fan. I'm a duck myself. It's so rare to see people in Duck shirts at WDW. When I used to work there I always made a big deal out of anyone in a U of O shirt, haha.

GO DUCKS!!!!

Love the photo by the way :wave:

I actually go to Clemson University, but have much love for the Ducks. They are my West Coast team to root for. Any school with Donald Duck as a mascot is alright in my book!

spectropluto

Max is in Tokyo??? It kinda looks like his front legs are perched up on something- is he kind of stationary or can he move around? man I want to go so bad!!

He came out with Prince Eric outisde Atlantica. He was bounding around on all fours and propped his front paws up for the photo. I was FLOORED.
He was amazing and I made it a point to tell Eric that he trained him very well :p

wbboy29

I actually go to Clemson University, but have much love for the Ducks. They are my West Coast team to root for. Any school with Donald Duck as a mascot is alright in my book!

Haha, nice. Well thanks for supporting my team :D. I always thought it was awesome that we have Donald as our school mascot. The only University in the nation to have an "actual" cartoon character as their mascot. But of course that's not the reason I chose to go there :animwink: haha.

Again thanks for representing :wave:

wbboy29

Ok, another day.... another character photo

Man, I was so SHOCKED when I saw Roger come out to do an M&G. I couldn't believe they still got to use him in Tokyo. Of course I instantly ran over to get a picture. Man, I must have looked like such a dork. I think I might have even yelled out "THEY HAVE ROGER," as I ran. But since everyone around was Japanese I'm sure they just thought I was a crazy Baka Gaijin (stupid foreigner) :lol:

roger.jpg

kcw

^^^ so we're supposed to guess what's missing?? I'm gonna say they had a costume malfunction- isn't he normally wearing Hook's jacket too?

A few weeks ago, Pluto decided to sign autographs and take pictures on top of the fire truck in front of Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin.

ya know, it's things like that that make me want to move out to CA once I finish school instead of back to WDW

It's around $4.29 for regular.

but it's things like that that make me re-think....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom