WDW Character Pic of the Day

Gorjus

Does this count as a Disney character? She is the step dancer at Raglan Road. She also has some very interesting friends, but that is another story.

IMG_0025.JPG

DisneyGigi

I've seen Mickey and Minnie make that expression quite a lot when things get out of hand at Character Spot. "Oh no, I've lost control of the zoo."

If ever there was a Disney character, this man is it. If you haven't waited for a parade in his area, you are missing something.

IMG_0174.JPG

I love this guy! He is the best. We waited in the brutal late August heat forever in 2007 for the parade and he was so entertaining! I have a great picture of him and two little "princesses" he pulled from the crowd, it was great. I will have to look for it.

DebS

Does it seem odd that a CM dressed for Frontierland can't walk through Tomorrowland in their outfit, but here we see a Native American, English and Arabic royalty, and a penguin?

Off camera was the Queen of Hearts and Maleficent leading this merry group. It seemed odd to me at first but then realized
that's Hollywood!

Gorjus

For those of you following the thread in Pic of the Day, here are more Fantasmic photos I took the other night. My problem was that when I set the camera to stop the motion, they were a bit dark. When I set it to light her properly, she was a bit blurry.

The barges go by so quick and the darned mermaid just kept animating like no one's business:D. Would it have killed her to sit still for a second? :rolleyes:

I need to exercise some CM pull and get to photograph a dress rehearsal where they do it over and over again. It is fighting the crowds at the end of the night that is no fun.

2645_1107936783135_1368293280_299587_2377035_n.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom