WDW Character Pic of the Day

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
MKDCTP16.jpg

DTM93

Love the pictures, my favourite images thread.

I would post some of mine but when I met the characters some of them liked to pick on me(*Cough* Goofy and Pluto together in DHS, Goofy and Goofy, oh and Pluto and Donald, Yes I did meet the same character for most of the main characters about 5 times, haha) most of my images consist of me being bright red with embarrasment so I think I may leave mine hidden.

Cynderella

The Robin Hood photo was taken at the teardrop in ToonTown. That means it is a rare photo op and not a regular thing.

Yes it was at the tear drop and it was just this past Feb. I actually had gone to city hall that day and asked if he would be out and they told me that he was off in Sherwood Forest and wouldnt be out. So after I met Mickey and came out and saw him I took of running I was so excited to see him!!

Cynderella

More from the Tear Drop that day. There was atleast 10 different characters there.

SoloDisneyTrip019.jpg

As a side note - the one thing that was absolutely horrible about the tear drop was that they only had maybe 3 character handlers for 10 or so characters. So there were never correct lines and kids were constantly just pushing their way through. Its almost as if if you are there by yourself you are just standing there for your health staring at the characters because people just try to push right around you. I had to put my foot down a couple times and just get in front of the kids who were actually cutting in front of me!

DebS

More from the Tear Drop that day. There was atleast 10 different characters there.

SoloDisneyTrip019.jpg

As a side note - the one thing that was absolutely horrible about the tear drop was that they only had maybe 3 character handlers for 10 or so characters. So there were never correct lines and kids were constantly just pushing their way through. Its almost as if if you are there by yourself you are just standing there for your health staring at the characters because people just try to push right around you. I had to put my foot down a couple times and just get in front of the kids who were actually cutting in front of me!

Great shot! Unfortunate there weren't enough handlers. Glad you put your foot down on their cutting and not on the kids:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom