WDW Character Pic of the Day

TakeMeThere81

Toy Soldier at UK Pavilion

STP64711.jpg

Flower'sChild

It's so awesome to see everyone excited to see the characters!!!! :)

xoxo,
a former entertainment castmember

Thank You for your kind words :)

I love getting photos taken with the characters. When I had my hair cut at the magic kingdom I had them put pixie dust in my hair and I also had them put green color in my hair and it was the same green color as TinkerBell's dress :king:

In this photo it's kinda dark so you can't really see the green color in my hair, but you can see a little bit of the pixie dust. I did not mean for it to come out this dark, but since it did I feel that it makes for a very nice and one of a kind photo :) Also this photo was taken with my camera and the ones taken from the photopass people did not come out dark. I have lots of photopass photos of me with TinkerBell and the pixie dust and green color in my hair really shows up in those photos :) I will be having all those photos put on photo pass cds (I say cds because they will not all fit on one cd lol) :sohappy:

tinytim32disneyworldbirthdayphot-58.jpg

Azerin

Hey all :) been awhile since I posted a pic here... been very busy >_< Hope you all don't mind some pics from Disneyland Paris (just got back from there :D) This is from their parade which I LOVE... the floats are awesome! I just uploaded all the pics from the first parade we saw today so if you click on this pic you can see the rest if you are interested :) Hope you all like it :)

Clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page :)

mousefan1972

Wait a minute, that isn't supposed to happen. How did this happen? Where is Smee? Why isn't Peter over by the bathrooms? How did you get this really unique photo? And cudoes (sp?) to you for getting in a rare photo.

Smee is still getting his makeover, right? This was taken the day after we met the princesses. Yeah, Abby wouldn't go near Hook unless I went, too..... :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom