WDW Character Pic of the Day

MattBoom

I'll get it going again with this pic from the American Idol event.

473107608_UpkeF-M.jpg

Gorjus

^^^^^^^
Matt, I LOVE Pluto in the background, behind the barracade, with the rest of the fans and his sign. Outstanding.

Piebald

The new Mr. Smee looks great.... he looks very, very different IMO. I saw some pictures of him doing M&Gs on someones myspace but I dont know when he will permanently be out?

princess_dboo

A random March trip turned into character maddness!

Happy St. Patty's Day!

We only took a quick trip to get away from a rough work week, but ended up with a lot of great character photos. :wave:

Let's see if I can remember how to post pix!
I wanted to share a few of the great character photos I got on March 12 at Hollywood Studios. I just have to post 2 today, but I'll only post one a day or every other day after this!

Hope you enjoy!
~Danielle aka D*boo the Disney princess :D

100_2058.jpg

The Sheriff, Andy, Friar Tuck, Myself and Prince John (we're posing like in the movie with our thumbs!) Aww, we had a whole great conversation with them and it was the best.

Prince John told me that Sir Hiss was gaurding Robin Hood after the Sheriff finally captured him...Poor friar tuck just hung his head in shame... and then the Sheriff demanded I pay my taxes or I'd be put in jail too! Too much fun. I love cast members!

Here's another fun photo!
Meeting BOLT. He was super active and silly, and Rhino the Hampster...was just kind of creepy although adorable. I told Bolt he could make a really popular toon show on toon Disney. Maybe they'll get the hint. It would make a good tv cartoon.
Anyway enough blab.
100_2051.jpg

Gorjus

I love Mickey's expression! :ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

I've seen Mickey and Minnie make that expression quite a lot when things get out of hand at Character Spot. "Oh no, I've lost control of the zoo."

If ever there was a Disney character, this man is it. If you haven't waited for a parade in his area, you are missing something.

IMG_0174.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom