WDW Character Pic of the Day

BigB911

2927516362_c4088c6d8c_b.jpg

princess_dboo

With the mice!

This is me and my boyfriend, Andy meeting Mickey and Minnie on the "Mickey's Magical Milestones" tour. (Magic Kingdom 2/16.) We got to skip the entire line to meet them. Hehe. It was the first time I met them together though. Did you know...Mickey and Minnie are NOT married? I learned that on the tour.

100_1896.jpg

:sohappy:

Gorjus

Please forgive three photos. However, they tell a story. The oldest girl, in a white shirt with a black visor, is really the quiet one. However, being the oldest, she must step out of her comfort zone and help the little one. The youngest, staring at Snow White, wanted nothing to do with any of the princesses. Her sister coaxed her into it. Snow White, being very wise, knew that often, all you have to do is try to tie a child's shoes...whether they are untied or not (remember, Snow White is wise.). Fast forward to a year later. Snow White has made such an impression that the youngest walks right up to Aurora in the princess room and asks where Snow White is. We find Snow White another day in Town Square and this child is now all about visiting with princesses.......still working on fur though. Snow White made this extra magical. She called her by name. Mind you, I'm her godmother and she takes an hour to warm up to me, but Snow White....no problem.

n1368293280_115504_5652.jpg

n1368293280_115503_5389.jpg

n1368293280_217532_7879.jpg

Gorjus

I know it is dark, but I thought to use a flash would ruin the fact that it was dark in the room and really not a lot of people could see Timon doing this but my party.

n1368293280_268587_5710573.jpg

WDWFigment

From the DVC event at Doorway to Dreams in Schaumburg, IL:
022209000568.jpg

Sorry about the poor quality, lighting was atrocious and my flash didn't fire correctly, so this image has been pushed to the limit in the editing room.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom