WDW Character Pic of the Day

col

lilo and stitch, AK evening EMH's

100_0772.jpg

Flower'sChild

Pixie Hollow looks cute! I may have to go. But only when the line is short.

Pixie Hollow is cute :eek: If you go to the Magic Kingdom early at around 10:00 a.m. the line should be a lot shorter at that time. They open the line at 10:00 a.m. > Also you might want to think about being right by Toontown about 20 minutes before 10:00 a.m. so you can be one of the first ones in line :wave:

gibson12

I can't remember if I posted this picture before--if so, sorry. I just think this is one of the most perfect friends of a princess I've seen.

2007-05-20029.jpg

Gorjus

I can't remember if I posted this picture before--if so, sorry. I just think this is one of the most perfect friends of a princess I've seen.

2007-05-20029.jpg

I agree 100%. Look at the drawings...almost an exact match.

This is how Donald looked when the TV show Full House went to WDW, which was also in 1993.

Just thought you'd like to know! :animwink:

When did Donald have his extreme makeover?

Here is one for today. Playhouse Disney Dance Party on Extra Magic Hour Nights at Studios.

IMG_0101.JPG

For those of you who long for the days when there weren't meet and greet lines and characters could just play, go to EMH nights at Studios and go to Playhouse Disney. What a fun time.

NewfieFan

I agree 100%. Look at the drawings...almost an exact match.

When did Donald have his extreme makeover?

Here is one for today. Playhouse Disney Dance Party on Extra Magic Hour Nights at Studios.

IMG_0101.JPG

For those of you who long for the days when there weren't meet and greet lines and characters could just play, go to EMH nights at Studios and go to Playhouse Disney. What a fun time.

Wow, I never knew this existed! Do they have it everytime they have EMH at DHS? And is it in the Playhouse Disney Show building?

Bug715

This is how Donald looked when the TV show Full House went to WDW, which was also in 1993.

Just thought you'd like to know! :animwink:

Cool! I don't know when he got his make over. I'll look at old pictures when I go home this weekend.

Pic for today:
MarkandIwithGoofyon29th.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom