WDW Character Pic of the Day

Gorjus

No Flash Photo---great photo of the character drinking.

Joanna---great photo of the checker game.

It is as if you both caught the characters out enjoying the parks.

OldBlueEyes

He was once in the Tower of Terror gift shop and he was hysterical! He was wearing the towel that they sell there trying to blend in. I think he is great. Nice picture.

Thanx :wave:

While waiting by the rope for Toontown to open (oct. 2007), Mickey and Minnie came out of their houses and met in the middle of the street. Unfortunately the did their little tet-a-tet very quickly, and so the camera wasn't properly 'tuned'. That's why the top of Mickey didn't quite made it.
Still a nice little moment, thou!

IMG_3864.jpg

LOVE ALL SERVE ALL

OBE

Gorjus

Joanna, another great photo. Seriously, give these guys something different to do besides sign an autograph and stick their arms out for a photo and they are all over it.

Now Snow White is going to KILL me for posting this photo. Hopefully she never goes on this board. A little girl was asking Snow White about all the woodland friends that she got to help her with the housework. Long story short, she was doing her best woodchuck/chipmunk imitation and I snapped the photo. Please don't tell her you saw this.

P1000043.JPG

sissa216

very cute oldblueeyes!

and too funny gorjus :lol:
Actually, I also had a snow white picture picked out for today,
so here she is a little more elegant :p

aeaec659.jpg

joanna71985

Joanna, another great photo. Seriously, give these guys something different to do besides sign an autograph and stick their arms out for a photo and they are all over it.

Now Snow White is going to KILL me for posting this photo. Hopefully she never goes on this board. A little girl was asking Snow White about all the woodland friends that she got to help her with the housework. Long story short, she was doing her best woodchuck/chipmunk imitation and I snapped the photo. Please don't tell her you saw this.

P1000043.JPG

Oh yeah! We had a blast in Frontierland (and also in Adventureland when we got to ride the Carpet ride).

Love the picture!:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

donsullivan

Premium Member
A friendly dwarf on Main Street for a parade

You can see some star shaped balloons for July 4th in the background.

Click on the image to go direct to the Flickr Page

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom