WDW Character Pic of the Day

1DisneyDad

100_1854-1.jpg

Dragonrider1227

Joanna, another great photo. Seriously, give these guys something different to do besides sign an autograph and stick their arms out for a photo and they are all over it.

Now Snow White is going to KILL me for posting this photo. Hopefully she never goes on this board. A little girl was asking Snow White about all the woodland friends that she got to help her with the housework. Long story short, she was doing her best woodchuck/chipmunk imitation and I snapped the photo. Please don't tell her you saw this.

P1000043.JPG
Great story. Pitty it was only photographed and not filmed :ROFLOL:

Disney_Belle

This is from 2006, but still a favorite picture of mine :)

My cousin and I had our Stitch ears on, and got in line to take a pic (or should i say "pick") :hammer: with him.

And the rest was history...

mecrys.jpg

Flower'sChild

This is such a cute photo :eek:

littletiminpixiehollowonthefirst-3.jpg

Now some of you might be curious as to why I am so little in this photo :wave: Well after all I am 75 inches in height and there was no way that I could fit into Pixie Hollow at that size. So they used some Pixie Dust to make me about 6 inches in height, so I could fit into Pixie Hollow and see TinkerBell :eek:

Bug715

This is such a cute photo :eek:

littletiminpixiehollowonthefirst-3.jpg

Now some of you might be curious as to why I am so little in this photo :wave: Well after all I am 75 inches in height and there was no way that I could fit into Pixie Hollow at that size. So they used some Pixie Dust to make me about 6 inches in height, so I could fit into Pixie Hollow and see TinkerBell :eek:

Pixie Hollow looks cute! I may have to go. But only when the line is short.

Here's my Picture for today:
A picture with Donald from '93
scan0005.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom