Walls up around SM entrance yet?

magicmaya

Yea. It looks like the same effect, just with ALOT more of them.
:sohappy:

I hope we get that "Traveling Energy" LED lighting from Tokyo's Load on the Lifthill, that'd look great.

I like how it has a story line.They even have a show in the queue with the whole story line.I'v never ridden it but all of my friends said it feels like a real space mountain.It still feels like an original and it got a refurb. I hope ours turs out like tokyo's.But with music.I doubt were getting side by side seating even though I like sitting next to someone on roller coasters.

tokyo+space.jpg

tdl+16.jpg
I hope ours gets a cool new logo and poster

At the end, I like how they have those blue arrows.

All we need is the music and everything tokyo has...but side by side seating

I saw of picture of disneyland's tunnel with the lights on and they are just reflectors.It looks like an expensive effect in the dark but it looks cheap with the lights on.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
you mean like the asteroid effect at Disneyland's that was installed but never finished and turned on :lookaroun
I`d be happy with DLPs asteroid effects - solid, full sized models which are UV lit and spinning on invisible poles. As you zoom past them they look amazing. Also, some of the spheres with planet projections that Mission:2 pioneered. And the supernova explosion projection. And the galaxy projections. They can`t be that hard to replicate in Orlando.

EPCOT Explorer

I`d be happy with DLPs asteroid effects - solid, full sized models which are UV lit and spinning on invisible poles. As you zoom past them they look amazing. Also, some of the spheres with planet projections that Mission:2 pioneered. And the supernova explosion projection. And the galaxy projections. They can`t be that hard to replicate in Orlando.

Just lift the whole thing.:D

They can put the cannon on the inside...:lookaroun:lol:

magicmaya

Is it dark in DLP's space mountain.Just wondering since they have all of those astroids.

EpcotServo

you mean like the asteroid effect at Disneyland's that was installed but never finished and turned on :lookaroun

Yeah that one but the installed one.It's pretty cool with the lights on though.

I didn't say they had to BUILD it...They can lie about it, I just wanna' see it on paper...
:lol:

drmj1228

I know! I know! I know!

Alrighty guys time to let you know from a Tomorrowland Cast Member's perspective as I am. Space Mountain will NOT have walls be put around it at any time...what you see now is what you get. TTA does have a wall around it and to those who have asked it is going down, yes, so that you cannot see into the Space Mountain Complex but also because it is getting a little refurb itself...which includes: new up and down ramps, new turntable, new track lighting and new control consoles...as a part from Space Mountain and what I do know is happening there I cannot tell...but I can tell you what is NOT happening: NO new track layout, NO music, NO arcade refurb.

magicmaya

Alrighty guys time to let you know from a Tomorrowland Cast Member's perspective as I am. Space Mountain will NOT have walls be put around it at any time...what you see now is what you get. TTA does have a wall around it and to those who have asked it is going down, yes, so that you cannot see into the Space Mountain Complex but also because it is getting a little refurb itself...which includes: new up and down ramps, new turntable, new track lighting and new control consoles...as a part from Space Mountain and what I do know is happening there I cannot tell...but I can tell you what is NOT happening: NO new track layout, NO music, NO arcade refurb.

No Music!Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!:cry::cry:

Thanks for the info!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :cry::cry:

My vision of the new space mountain...ruined!:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Disney and their cheap ways to please guest! No mention of NO new cars.I think were getting new rockets!!!!

No mention of NO new re-entry tunnel!

EPCOT Explorer

Source?:wave:

DisneyDellsDude

At least they put Winter 2009, instead of November 21 2009. It gives me hope that it may be extended longer.
The longer it's down, the better it should be once it is back up.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom