Walls up around SM entrance yet?

Tubes

I thought they closed coney island

The last park (Astroland) closed down late last year. I'm getting conflicting reports if the Cyclone is running or not.

The point is, there are coasters that have existed in less than ideal conditions for longer than Space Mountain. Barring mitigating circumstances that happened in Anaheim's SM, the structure should be safe for riders for a long time.

Rob562

Several have mentioned the existing (but unaudible) music that has always been on the lift hill. Does anyone have an audio clip of it?? I CANNOT recall any audio other than the clacking of the lift hill.

I recall sounds, at least one of which kinda reminds me of a car alarm... Lots of beeps and whirring and other "spaceship-like sounds".

EDIT: Watch this video (it's the first one that came up on a search):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg_Z5MPkth4
Turn your speakers up. There are a lot of sounds while going up the lifthill that aren't the lifthill itself... A quieter anti-rollback mechanism would do wonders for allowing people to hear that more clearly.

-Rob

tirian

didn't you know that we're all experts?

we'd also all make good CEOs for the company since we all know what's best and exactly what current mgmt is doing wrong...

:rolleyes:

We know eeeeeeeeeeeverything.

:p

Actually, a few people here really would make great leaders, and have bona-fide connections. Others are screaming fanboys. The resulting arguments—I mean, DISCUSSIONS—are what make these boards so much fun.

EPCOT Explorer

We know eeeeeeeeeeeverything.

:p

Actually, a few people here really would make great leaders, and have bona-fide connections. Others are screaming fanboys. The resulting arguments—I mean, DISCUSSIONS—are what make these boards so much fun.

:lol::lol:

Ah, tirian, I had missed you.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom