Walls up around SM entrance yet?

SirGoofy

Yea, unless you've talked to an Imagineer, I'm not gonna believe a CM. Managers can be very misleading when giving you info. And this is coming from one CM to another.

Figment1986

At least they put Winter 2009, instead of November 21 2009. It gives me hope that it may be extended longer.
The longer it's down, the better it should be once it is back up.:D

Exactly.. look at rockit at universal orlando... it's to open spring 2009... but probably will open in summer of 2009.... or what about test track :drevil:

winter 2009 is just an idea... that could mean spring 2010 :lol:

magicmaya

Exactly.. look at rockit at universal orlando... it's to open spring 2009... but probably will open in summer of 2009.... or what about test track :drevil:

winter 2009 is just an idea... that could mean spring 2010 :lol:

I hope it's either March,April, or may! Hopefully MAY! I get to ride the brand new space mountain the next month.

EpcotServo

No new ROCKET DESIGN, PLUS No Music, then there is No point in the rehab at all. Just let it run until it kills everyone and/or falls apart, 'cause then we might as well not even have a Space Mountain.
:lol::hammer::brick:

drmj1228

The operational guidelines will be updated when the CM's need to know.

first off, if you looked at what i said, "i know what is operationally changing"..then it might make more sense that i know what is OPERATIONALLY changing all managers know this as they are part of that planning, what is changing imagineeringly is not known not even by managers...the things that I said are NOT happening are all from an operational stand-point

Yea, unless you've talked to an Imagineer, I'm not gonna believe a CM. Managers can be very misleading when giving you info. And this is coming from one CM to another.

look above

SirGoofy

Yea, I personally find it hard to believe there will be absolutely no music added to the ride at all. No onboard audio, maybe, but I didn't expect that.

magicmaya

No new ROCKET DESIGN, PLUS No Music, then there is No point in the rehab at all. Just let it run until it kills everyone and/or falls apart, 'cause then we might as well not even have a Space Mountain.
:lol::hammer::brick:

the new track layout and the new rockets were the only things I was looking forward to.WHAT A WASTE OF TIME DISNEY!!!!!!! Why not have a refurb at all.I wish all of the space mountain went through rehab at the same time in 2003 and we would all be equal and we wouldn't have to worry about this!

drmj1228

Yea, I personally find it hard to believe there will be absolutely no music added to the ride at all. No onboard audio, maybe, but I didn't expect that.

there will be music just not added to the rockets as the rockets cannot hold the speakers weight, the zones are to close together and the rockets catch up to each other and cause e-stops...this has been tested by ride and show about 2 months ago

SirGoofy

the new track layout and the new rockets were the only things I was looking forward to.WHAT A WASTE OF TIME DISNEY!!!!!!! Why not have a refurb at all.I wish all of the space mountain went through rehab at the same time in 2003 and we would all be equal and we wouldn't have to worry about this!

Ummm, why would you expect a new track layout? That was never going to be part of the equation.

there will be music just not added to the rockets as the rockets cannot hold the speakers weight, the zones are to close together and the rockets catch up to each other and cause e-stops...this has been tested by ride and show about 2 months ago

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. I had misunderstood your previous posts.:wave:

magicmaya

Ummm, why would you expect a new track layout? That was never going to be part of the equation.

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. I had misunderstood your previous posts.:wave:

Not a new track layout! I hate disneyland's track layout.It's just right turn right turn, left turn left turn.

magicmaya

ok good! As long as there's music. It just seems soo plain without music.Same music as DL's? I hope so.It fits the ride theme well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom