Universe of Energy being unrepainted!

calicommando

I rode UOE today and the video on the second screen from the left in the preshow was out of sync by about 1 second. I'm trying to figure out how a freshly refurbed attraction can have such a major, seemingly easy to fix, problem.

dandaman

Are you talking about the waiting area before the pre-show video where you're watching the names fly by on the screen? I haven't seen that online, but the unload/load music in the theater is available on Mousebits.

I did mean the pre-preshow part, yes, but the load/unload piece played in the theatre itself is one I'll have to search for. :wave:

P.S. My favourite "single" song on my iPod is the 1 hour, 9 minute and 17 seconds of Soarin' queue goodness. :D

TheBeatles

I rode UOE today and the video on the second screen from the left in the preshow was out of sync by about 1 second. I'm trying to figure out how a freshly refurbed attraction can have such a major, seemingly easy to fix, problem.

Same thing happened when I rode today also.

Some things worth noting...

101 in the second theater and had to be evacuated.
A maintenance door was left open in the cave to theater 2.
Cast members spieling over the automated spiel.

Not my ideal UoE experience.

TheDisneyMagic

The cast members Spieling over bugs me at times as well, they added a few years back an additional spiel to the loading track of a lady that speaks in English and Spanish yet on numerous occasions when waiting you get a Cast Member speaking over the top of her pretty much stating the same facts.:confused::confused:

Jasonflz

True, but so is all of the other problems the ride has been having since it opened. Wut's goin' on peoples?

gustaftp

Not ideal, but interesting nonetheless. I'd love to be evac'd from a ride, especially one of the epic rides like UoE or SSE.

SirGoofy

Not ideal, but interesting nonetheless. I'd love to be evac'd from a ride, especially one of the epic rides like UoE or SSE.

Both are fairly common occurrences, or at least SSE was when I was working there. SSE is a fun evac for a guest as long as you haven't gotten to 180 top yet.

SirGoofy

Ahh right, and as we know a hell of alot can change in 13 months.

*Wonders if SirGoofy has any friends currently working at Spaceship Earth*:cool:

Unfortunately, most of the people I knew from SSE aren't at the attraction anymore, and I know the manager I stay in contact with wouldn't let anything slip. Sorry.:wave:

EPCOT Explorer

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom