Universe of Energy being unrepainted!

DoctorPrius

guys im starting to feal that we might have been bamboozled about more changes coming to the end of SSE. They would have done something in the 18 months since the ride was reopened if they were planning to do anything at all. The triangles were probably just thrown in at the last minute due to guests complaints just to add "decoration" to what would otherwise be a black tunnel. :(

I rode UoE on the 31st. I noticed the "flowing lava" effect. I also noticed Ellen was out of sync in the middle screen during the last part of the pre-show.

It's still a really long attraction. Maybe one of these days they'll bring it back to what it was.

castevens

I rode UOE today and the video on the second screen from the left in the preshow was out of sync by about 1 second. I'm trying to figure out how a freshly refurbed attraction can have such a major, seemingly easy to fix, problem.

That's so strange. You'd think they'd have watched the video before saying they were done with the attraction, and assuming they did watch it -- did they notice the problem? Did they even try to fix it? So very interesting.

castevens

Hmm . . . suprising they didn't just keep it closed until these bugs are fixed. Then again, there's fairly little chance that anyone can get seriously hurt from any malfunctions on such a docile ride

jt04

:dazzle:

At least it's getting painted.:D How's that coming along BTW?

That is what I was thinking. I rode the new version once and sat there in disbelief. Since I won't ride it again until they fix it, I only care about how it looks from the outside anyway.

It's not the "Universe of Bad Comedy":ROFLOL:

It's not the "Universe of Faulty Software":brick:

It's not the "Universe of Sink Holes":zipit:

ENERGY is the theme :lookaroun

mcjaco

Hmm . . . suprising they didn't just keep it closed until these bugs are fixed. Then again, there's fairly little chance that anyone can get seriously hurt from any malfunctions on such a docile ride

"But at Disneyland the dinosaurs don't eat the guests."

:D

Figment632

Does anyone see them inserting a Monsters Inc. or Wall-E theme when they do redo the theme of the ride. MI has a big energy theme to it and Wall-E shows what could happen if we dont find renewable energy sources.

Im hope they dont do either!!!

RSoxNo1

Does anyone see them inserting a Monsters Inc. or Wall-E theme when they do redo the theme of the ride. MI has a big energy theme to it and Wall-E shows what could happen if we dont find renewable energy sources.

Not in this refurbishment. I wouldn't rule it out in the future though.

EPCOT Explorer

Oh, the Seas Easy Way Out?

I pray not. I think I would have lost ALL confidence in WDI.:dazzle:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom