Tons of new discounts are out today through September 2011!

Disneyfalcon

Disney released a ton of discounts today!!:sohappy:

Free dining has been released through September 2011! Some nights are blacked out and a 4 night stay is required.

Get up to a $500 gift card free with a 5 night stay for most nights through February 16, 2011. It's a $200 gift card for values, $300 for moderates and $500 for deluxe.

Room discounts are out for most nights through February 16, 2011.

With Disney Dream beginning to sail in January, it’s a great time to combine a Disney stay and a cruise! We have onboard credits for our cruises too!

We'd love to give you more details and help you book!

Give us a call or send us an email:

Our phone is 1-866-566-7858

E mails:
Pam@KingdomKonsultant.com
Marie@KingdomKonsultant.com
Richard@KingdomKonsultant.com
Tammy@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jenell@KingdomKonsultant.com
Denise@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jessica@KingdomKonsultant.com
Heather@KingdomKonsultant.com
Gloria@KingdomKonsultant.com

tink65

I am so glad I was looking at the site today! We had to change our 2010 vacation to Sept 2011 and was hoping for free dining! Just got off the phone and have added free quick service dining for our 2011 vacation! WOO! HOO!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

Stevek

The 1st & 2nd questions kinda roll into one because the answer is you can't combine offers. You can't add a discount to the free QS dining you arleady have. If you were starting from scratch you'd need to run all the numbers on each discount & decide which is better for you.

The 3rd question, answer is yes. You can pay the difference between QS & the regular dining plan and upgrade. I just helped a friend book a quick 3 day getaway at the very end of November. She's staying at Pop and upgraded to the regular dining plan. It cost them an additional $10 per person per night of their stay.

Thanks for the info. Seems like it might be a good idea for us to upgrade to the regular/table service plan if we can get it for $40 per night. We're booked at Via Napoli, Chef Mickey's & Sci Fi so far so that may be close to half the value of it right there.

Upvote 0

me_stitch

Premium Member
while looking at the dining plan, it says it is based off of two adults, one jr. and one child. what age do they consider a jr and why does it matter since they have to eat off of the adult menu anyway? also, does disney have discounts for sr. citizens? my parents are going with us next year and want me to get a rough estimate of how much money they should expect to spend.

Upvote 0

osjm76

thanks

I am on the west coast and this is the first web site i go to every morning to see what's new.Thanks for the heads up on the discount:sohappy: i just called and saved 800 buck what a good day

Upvote 0

Tomi-Rocket

just called!

I just got off the phone a few minutes ago with Priscilla who added the free dining to our trip saving us over $1200! WooHoo! I am waaay too excited for a trip that isn't even taking place till Sept. 2011! LOL......:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

EaglesfanNJ

This could be a dumb question.. But are there any blackout dates for Sept 2011? We would like to arrive either Sept 24th/25th of 2011. How is that looking for free dining? Also, for Value is it still the Quick Service?

Upvote 0

Disney_Belle

This could be a dumb question.. But are there any blackout dates for Sept 2011? We would like to arrive either Sept 24th/25th of 2011. How is that looking for free dining? Also, for Value is it still the Quick Service?

Yes it is still quick service for Values, and Basic for Mod and Deluxe/Deluxe Villa resorts. Keep in mind, even when staying at a Value with the Free Quick Service plan, you can always upgrade to Basic and just pay the difference :)

The last day it is available in September 2011 is September 29th, so if you plan on arriving the 24th or the 25th you will be good:wave:

Upvote 0

erstwo

Aww, Man! Would it be terrible to take you child out of school for 7 days in December and then another 5 days in February for Disney trips? :D Guess it would............. :lol:

Upvote 0

Main Street USA

I noticed that the subject of annual pass discount has been talk about in this thread. I also have the annual pass. Now I allready have 40% of the Poly with the public rate for Jan 22nd to Feb 5th and I am not sure how much better the annual pass will be at the Poly for those dates. When the passholder rates come out I can always see if I can apply it to my reservation if it will save me even more money than the 40% off that I allready have.
I'm an annual passholder, too. I ran the numbers, and my pass gets me a much better deal than what was announced today.

We get 40% off our room for our entire stay.
We get 20% off all of our meals with TIW.
We pay $0 for park tickets.
Budgeted $750 (generously) for food for 2 adults after our %20.

All of this compared to the deal released today? $600 cheaper with my AP.

It's a great deal if you don't have an AP, for sure. If you have one, not so much. Granted these are deluxe resort calculations. Staying at a Value may have a different outcome, because 40% off the room equals a lot less money in that case.

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

I just got off the phone a few minutes ago with Priscilla who added the free dining to our trip saving us over $1200! WooHoo! I am waaay too excited for a trip that isn't even taking place till Sept. 2011! LOL......:ROFLOL:

That is AWESOME Tomi!!!! Glad it worked well for you. The 25% discount only saved us $122 for this November...so I grabbed the $200 gift card and ran LOL so yeah for all of us!

Upvote 0

Flower'sChild

I'm an annual passholder, too. I ran the numbers, and my pass gets me a much better deal than what was announced today.

We get 40% off our room for our entire stay.
We get 20% off all of our meals with TIW.
We pay $0 for park tickets.
Budgeted $750 (generously) for food for 2 adults after our %20.

All of this compared to the deal released today? $600 cheaper with my AP.

It's a great deal if you don't have an AP, for sure. If you have one, not so much. Granted these are deluxe resort calculations. Staying at a Value may have a different outcome, because 40% off the room equals a lot less money in that case.

When are you dates booked? Is it at a value resort? Value resorts for Jan/Feb do seem to get around 40% off which is much better than 25% that is the public rate.

The public rate that I booked was room only rate. I could have paid extra for magic your way tickets, but since I have the annual pass I don't need it.

I have been thinking about the delux might get a 44% rate or something like that when passholder rates come out. The extra 4% might not seem like much, but when it's the Poly for 2 weeks even 4% can be a big difference.

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

Fingers crossed that my parents and brother were able to cash in on some of this. All are FL residents are a bit frustrated that they haven't seen anything for FL res. after mid October. I called them first thing this morning so they could make sure their agent was on this- since the 40% off room would apply to them if there are still discounted rooms available...but no word. I begged them to go with a certified Disney travel agent, but they never listen. :brick:

At least my agent emailed me early to let me know she was on hold with Disney and would re-book my trip if the 40% off room rate saved me more than the free dining I already have.

Upvote 0

bigang

I booked free dining for 5 nights at beach club online on saturday. same trip online today paying for dining plan , but with room discount was $450 less. i called, waited 15 minutes, and saved $450!!!

Upvote 0

Mori Anne

In the Parks
No
In the past the rule has been as long as your arrival date is within the promotion window it will be applied to your entire stay. You should be just fine for your entire trip. :D

I tried this last year and they wouldn't do it. Everyone (my buddies) kept telling me I could, but after calling 3 different times and talking to 3 different reps, I gave up. NOne of them would do it. However, I have heard they are supposed to. Not sure why I didn't get it though:(

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom