Tons of new discounts are out today through September 2011!

Disneyfalcon

Disney released a ton of discounts today!!:sohappy:

Free dining has been released through September 2011! Some nights are blacked out and a 4 night stay is required.

Get up to a $500 gift card free with a 5 night stay for most nights through February 16, 2011. It's a $200 gift card for values, $300 for moderates and $500 for deluxe.

Room discounts are out for most nights through February 16, 2011.

With Disney Dream beginning to sail in January, it’s a great time to combine a Disney stay and a cruise! We have onboard credits for our cruises too!

We'd love to give you more details and help you book!

Give us a call or send us an email:

Our phone is 1-866-566-7858

E mails:
Pam@KingdomKonsultant.com
Marie@KingdomKonsultant.com
Richard@KingdomKonsultant.com
Tammy@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jenell@KingdomKonsultant.com
Denise@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jessica@KingdomKonsultant.com
Heather@KingdomKonsultant.com
Gloria@KingdomKonsultant.com

knnyrobb

Does anyone know that if I book now for Sept 2011 when I would have to have the trip paid off? Do you have so many months or what? Usually I book much closer to the date I am going...

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Does anyone know that if I book now for Sept 2011 when I would have to have the trip paid off? Do you have so many months or what? Usually I book much closer to the date I am going...

For packages you would put down $200 now, and the balance is due 45 days before your vacation.:)

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

I am psyched! It only saved me $122 to take the 25% off on AS Movies...so I took the $200 gift card instead :sohappy::sohappy:

I actually had wanted to upgrade to a Mod but even with the 30% off - I'd have to pay $275 more then I am paying now so HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY.

At least my meals at the Cali Grill and Biergarten will be officially paid for LOL :wave:

Upvote 0

Auroragirl

I still have 33 days till my vacation, and I'm oh so tempted to call and check out prices for next year!!! :lol:

I can't... I can't.... :lookaroun :zipit:

.... well, let me just 'check'. :p It wouldn't hurt to just 'check', right? .....

:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Computer Magic

"Free" dining still doesn't work out as well for us as the 40% discount. We're probably not going to have as many table service meals this trip (plus we'd have to arrive a day earlier to qualify).

I'm thinking we'll have to do a dinner over at Trail's End.
I would rather have 40% as well but no Epcot resort during our stay. The $500 Disney dollars and free dining came to the same price so we took the free dining.

Upvote 0
Discount rooms

I am an Annual Passholder...I don't understand why the General Public room discounts are out, before the A/P room discounts??????.....We pay up front & are last to get the discounts.......What is wrong with this picture???????......Any info on this matter...please advise.....:animwink:

Upvote 0

Stevek

Probably a dumb question but I'll ask anyways...If we already have a trip booked (11/27-12/5) and have received the Free QS dining, would we be eligible for any add'l discounts? Don't know if we should go back to our agent or just leave as is...trip is already paid in full BTW.

Bigger question in general. If you were starting from scratch, do you get all of the discounts you qualify for or do you pick the one that delivers you the best value? Assuming it's the latter.

One other question. Are we able to upgrade our Free QS dinning to TS and pay the difference? Any ideas what that nets out to per day?

Upvote 0

Dwarful

I am an Annual Passholder...I don't understand why the General Public room discounts are out, before the A/P room discounts??????.....We pay up front & are last to get the discounts.......What is wrong with this picture???????......Any info on this matter...please advise.....:animwink:

This happened to us twice this year. Our trip March/April we ended up getting an AP discount closer to our trip date. Again in July we did nab a great deal for YC.

Not sure if we will fork over the increased dough next year...might just make fewer trips to WDW. Since we are in Illinois most of the other benefits don't apply to us and we don't buy the TiW card as its not really even a break even for our family.

Upvote 0

ThankstoMOM

What the heck!!! This is the fourth time discounts have come out and I can't get a single one. Our dates are 11/25-12/5, STUPID blackout dates keep screwing me. Might have to cancel our trip. What should I do,already down graded from Poly to CBR, dont know what else to do.:(

Upvote 0

JillC LI

Disney released a ton of discounts today!!:sohappy:

Free dining has been released through September 2011! Some nights are blacked out and a 4 night stay is required.

Yay, Denise at KK just saved us about $450 combined on 2 reservations with the free dining! And btw, only a 3 night stay is required for the free dining, not 4. We're only staying 3 nights and we got it. Yippee! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
What the heck!!! This is the fourth time discounts have come out and I can't get a single one. Our dates are 11/25-12/5, STUPID blackout dates keep screwing me. Might have to cancel our trip. What should I do,already down graded from Poly to CBR, dont know what else to do.:(
You are traveling during one of the busiest seasons of the year. The reason those dates are blacked out is that Disney has not had an issue filling rooms during that time. Rule of thumb is that you should book what you can afford without discounts as they are not guaranteed. If you need a discount to go then do not book until one is released. Booking early will only less your chances of getting a discount.

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

Probably a dumb question but I'll ask anyways...If we already have a trip booked (11/27-12/5) and have received the Free QS dining, would we be eligible for any add'l discounts? Don't know if we should go back to our agent or just leave as is...trip is already paid in full BTW.

Bigger question in general. If you were starting from scratch, do you get all of the discounts you qualify for or do you pick the one that delivers you the best value? Assuming it's the latter.

One other question. Are we able to upgrade our Free QS dinning to TS and pay the difference? Any ideas what that nets out to per day?

The 1st & 2nd questions kinda roll into one because the answer is you can't combine offers. You can't add a discount to the free QS dining you arleady have. If you were starting from scratch you'd need to run all the numbers on each discount & decide which is better for you.

The 3rd question, answer is yes. You can pay the difference between QS & the regular dining plan and upgrade. I just helped a friend book a quick 3 day getaway at the very end of November. She's staying at Pop and upgraded to the regular dining plan. It cost them an additional $10 per person per night of their stay.

Upvote 0

Flower'sChild

I noticed that the subject of annual pass discount has been talk about in this thread. I also have the annual pass. Now I allready have 40% of the Poly with the public rate for Jan 22nd to Feb 5th and I am not sure how much better the annual pass will be at the Poly for those dates. When the passholder rates come out I can always see if I can apply it to my reservation if it will save me even more money than the 40% off that I allready have.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom