Tons of new discounts are out today through September 2011!

Disneyfalcon

Disney released a ton of discounts today!!:sohappy:

Free dining has been released through September 2011! Some nights are blacked out and a 4 night stay is required.

Get up to a $500 gift card free with a 5 night stay for most nights through February 16, 2011. It's a $200 gift card for values, $300 for moderates and $500 for deluxe.

Room discounts are out for most nights through February 16, 2011.

With Disney Dream beginning to sail in January, it’s a great time to combine a Disney stay and a cruise! We have onboard credits for our cruises too!

We'd love to give you more details and help you book!

Give us a call or send us an email:

Our phone is 1-866-566-7858

E mails:
Pam@KingdomKonsultant.com
Marie@KingdomKonsultant.com
Richard@KingdomKonsultant.com
Tammy@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jenell@KingdomKonsultant.com
Denise@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jessica@KingdomKonsultant.com
Heather@KingdomKonsultant.com
Gloria@KingdomKonsultant.com

Computer Magic

Our dates aren't available through the 40% off on the Hub, nor through the 40% off here for the Cabins at Fort Wilderness. Oddly, though, there's availability if we're willing to pay rack rate! No thanks. Looks like Shades of Green it is...
I'm seeing more availablity for the $500 credit than the 40% off. The same 40% today was the same free dining last week.

I'm not saving much (if any) but I'm changing for a Epcot resort.

Upvote 0

Flower'sChild

During my hold on the phone I booked the Polynesian for 40% off from 1-22-2011 to 2-5-2011. Then I figured I wanted one more night so I can see the Super Bowl in DisneyWorld. Over the phone I booked an extra night at AllStar Music for 25% off. I figured since I just wanted the extra night so I can see the Super Bowl in DisneyWorld on Feb 6th that I would rather add a value resort than pay extra for the delux Poly. And anyways they could not add an extra night to the Poly for that date over the phone.

Upvote 0

WDWFigment

I'm seeing more availablity for the $500 credit than the 40% off. The same 40% today was the same free dining last week.

I'm not saving much (if any) but I'm changing for a Epcot resort.

We'd be saving $108/night with the 40% off and we're staying for 9 nights, so we're much better off getting the 40% off. Been a while since I've stayed at Shades of Green (and Sarah has never stayed there), so I don't mind. Still, I really wanted to see all those crazy Christmas lights at the Fort!

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

We'd be saving $108/night with the 40% off and we're staying for 9 nights, so we're much better off getting the 40% off. Been a while since I've stayed at Shades of Green (and Sarah has never stayed there), so I don't mind. Still, I really wanted to see all those crazy Christmas lights at the Fort!

Hey Tom! I don't know Sarah's a Sbux girl like me but Shades of Green has one. That's like a reason unto itself to stay there for me. I wonder what the rates there would be like for my folks. Dad's retired Navy. Even if Dad won't go my mom would. Hhhmmmm......

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

My stay is 2/7-2/17/2011...free dining is offered 2/11-2/16...Will I be able to get it for a portion of my stay?

In the past the rule has been as long as your arrival date is within the promotion window it will be applied to your entire stay. You should be just fine for your entire trip. :D

Upvote 0

Computer Magic

I see I could get the forts with free dining. However all my food is at Epcot so that is a lot of bus time.

I still might have to take a trip to see the lights.

Upvote 0

WDWFigment

Hey Tom! I don't know Sarah's a Sbux girl like me but Shades of Green has one. That's like a reason unto itself to stay there for me. I wonder what the rates there would be like for my folks. Dad's retired Navy. Even if Dad won't go my mom would. Hhhmmmm......

What is Sbux? Starbucks? I think Sarah likes it, although we tend to try to avoid purchasing things like that. We don't even have cable TV--have to save for a house!

If I recall correctly, the retiree rate is the highest, which is around ~$140/night. I think. It ended up being around ~$170 for us (because they charge $15/night for each extra guest beyond 2). I'm also fairly confident that the service member must be present at check-in and check-out (Sarah and I wanted to stay an extra night this trip, but couldn't because of this). I think this was the case a number of years ago--my mom and I were going to go and thought our military IDs would work. I could be wrong on all points, but I know the info is on the SoG website.

I see I could get the forts with free dining. However all my food is at Epcot so that is a lot of bus time.

I still might have to take a trip to see the lights.

"Free" dining still doesn't work out as well for us as the 40% discount. We're probably not going to have as many table service meals this trip (plus we'd have to arrive a day earlier to qualify).

I'm thinking we'll have to do a dinner over at Trail's End.

Upvote 0

Master Gracey 5

Am I right in seeing that an arrival date of 1/1/11 is available for 40% off?

We're looking to come in on Dec. 30th, so if we do two days as one trip, then book a second trip at a deluxe resort starting 1/1, would that qualify for the discount? Has someone had experience with this?

Upvote 0

Dads 2 Boys

We're going as a family next year but unfortunately are going in late Oct of 2011......do u think they'll extend the free dining in the coming months?

At least my potential solo trip in Nov just got less expensive...

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Am I right in seeing that an arrival date of 1/1/11 is available for 40% off?

We're looking to come in on Dec. 30th, so if we do two days as one trip, then book a second trip at a deluxe resort starting 1/1, would that qualify for the discount? Has someone had experience with this?

That is correct. You will probably have to make separate reservations to get the discount, but January 1 works for the free dining, gift card and room discount.

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
We're going as a family next year but unfortunately are going in late Oct of 2011......do u think they'll extend the free dining in the coming months?

At least my potential solo trip in Nov just got less expensive...

It's hard to say! Disney has never released free dining for the fall this early, so it's hard to predict. If I had to guess, I would guess yes, but not for a while.:)

Upvote 0

tsp

We are staying at the CR Tower/Theme Park View Jan.26th to Feb 4th and no 40% deals can be added to our room :( they said if I wanted to change to the Bay Tower Studio view i could get it...
I have the AAA discount so I could not combine the deals. If I take off the AAA discount and add the gift card promo I still (500$ Gift Card) loose about 100$.
With the free dining I can save 200$ taking off the AAA discount. Guess that is the best I can do with that room.. oh well. 200 bucks is better than nothing!

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

What is Sbux? Starbucks? I think Sarah likes it, although we tend to try to avoid purchasing things like that. We don't even have cable TV--have to save for a house!

If I recall correctly, the retiree rate is the highest, which is around ~$140/night. I think. It ended up being around ~$170 for us (because they charge $15/night for each extra guest beyond 2). I'm also fairly confident that the service member must be present at check-in and check-out (Sarah and I wanted to stay an extra night this trip, but couldn't because of this). I think this was the case a number of years ago--my mom and I were going to go and thought our military IDs would work. I could be wrong on all points, but I know the info is on the SoG website.

Yep. Starbucks. Debit transactions show up on my account as Sbux. LOL! I have to have 1 cup of coffee every morning. The Disney Nasty-Cafe stuff doesn't cut it so I'm always seeking the real coffee spots. I wonder how their pricing is at that Starbucks. Can't be more than the coffee bars at the Poly, etc. We had a good chuckle over the weekend telling the boys about the first time we moved to Texas (Webster, Texas) back in '95 and I refused to get cable t.v. because I thought the $40 for basic was highway robbery after we had just left Mobile, Alabama and only paid $20 for the same service there. These are the days that you & Sarah will someday look back on, tell your kids about, and have a good chuckle. Aaahh...the memories...

Actually, I thought the discount had to be for the active/retired person, too. We called to ask about that and apparently not so. Mom was able to go to SoG with her dependent's i.d. in May and again in July and purchase the military park hoppers for the special they had at the time (however many days for $149 each...was quite a bargain) + not pay tax on them. She also was able to use the 40% discount for their room on one of those trips. I was amazed, too. And glad for her. My dad doesn't leave his house anymore. He has a lot of mental issues that are continually deteriorating as the years go by. We haven't been able to lure him with the promise of going with the grandkids or even experiencing Disney with us (his 2 children) again since there's a lot of nostalgia in the memories of him taking us as kids. If he won't go for those reasons I know he won't just to score a killer room rate. LOL! So it's good that Mom will get out there on her own.

I wish y'all could get some better deals. Maybe more will come available if bookings aren't satisfactory. I'm pretty shocked at these offerings, tho. Golly, I wish beyond wish we could book something! Arrgh! I need your discipline right about now. :lookaroun The funds are all there....I just have to be a responsible grown-up and NOT spend anything....which blows! Being a grown-up stinks sometimes. :brick:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom