Tons of new discounts are out today through September 2011!

Disneyfalcon

Disney released a ton of discounts today!!:sohappy:

Free dining has been released through September 2011! Some nights are blacked out and a 4 night stay is required.

Get up to a $500 gift card free with a 5 night stay for most nights through February 16, 2011. It's a $200 gift card for values, $300 for moderates and $500 for deluxe.

Room discounts are out for most nights through February 16, 2011.

With Disney Dream beginning to sail in January, it’s a great time to combine a Disney stay and a cruise! We have onboard credits for our cruises too!

We'd love to give you more details and help you book!

Give us a call or send us an email:

Our phone is 1-866-566-7858

E mails:
Pam@KingdomKonsultant.com
Marie@KingdomKonsultant.com
Richard@KingdomKonsultant.com
Tammy@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jenell@KingdomKonsultant.com
Denise@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jessica@KingdomKonsultant.com
Heather@KingdomKonsultant.com
Gloria@KingdomKonsultant.com

durangojim

I tried this last year and they wouldn't do it. Everyone (my buddies) kept telling me I could, but after calling 3 different times and talking to 3 different reps, I gave up. NOne of them would do it. However, I have heard they are supposed to. Not sure why I didn't get it though:(

It used to be that way in the past (back in December of 2004 we used this to get a AP discount on two courtyard view rooms at the WL for $120/night starting Christmas and running through Jan 2nd, that was the deal of the century) but I belive starting this year, they no longer continue the discount into the next season or price range unfortunately.

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
I could have sworn when these dates were first posted

the entire month of May was included...I just checked back and it's only the last week of May. We're going in the begininng of May so we'll miss this deal.

Time to go back to checking my email everyday for a PIN code! Fingers Crossed!! ;)

Upvote 0

Disneykidder

Wow...so Disney really did decide to do free dining on and off all year....hummm.Too bad the gift card discount and the free dining both will not work for us.:(

Upvote 0

Dwarful

ummm - you DID work in the cost of the AP, right? For my wife & I? It's about $900 per year. If you left the AP cost for two out, you might be about $300 in the hole, compared to Joe on the street.

Sandy & I are trying to work all the numbers out right now - given the GP discounts, it is possible that an AP is no longer effectively worth anything.

Don't forget the cost of the TiW card as well. For the TiW card isn't much of a deal because we don't do that many sit downs anymore...because they just don't impress us...esp for the 'summer seasonal' prices. With the discount being about 2% we'd have to have quite a few meals to break even on the cost. But for those who love sit downs or drink alcohol (we never drink alcohol at WDW) I'm guessing the savings is worth it. I just really miss our old Disney Gold Card Club....

Upvote 0

me_stitch

Premium Member
I just did a mach booking online from sept. 29th to oct. 9th and it gave me free dining for the entire trip even though it says it expires on sept. 29th.

Upvote 0

Dumbo2675

Any type of discount coming my way?

With the release of all the discounts that was issued out yesterday(16th) I was wondering if any would be coming my way? I have allready booked my trip but have not paid my final payment will do that tomorrow(18),our trip is at the All Star Movie Resort 10/2 leaving on 10/8. How would I find out if any type of discounts would be coming my way.

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I just did a mach booking online from sept. 29th to oct. 9th and it gave me free dining for the entire trip even though it says it expires on sept. 29th.

You are correct! I've booked several clients today in the same situation. For this promotion, if your arrival date falls within the promotion period, the discount applies to the entire stay.:)

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
With the release of all the discounts that was issued out yesterday(16th) I was wondering if any would be coming my way? I have allready booked my trip but have not paid my final payment will do that tomorrow(18),our trip is at the All Star Movie Resort 10/2 leaving on 10/8. How would I find out if any type of discounts would be coming my way.

Your dates are within the free dining window. Give Disney or your travel agent a call and see if they can apply it.:)

Upvote 0

me_stitch

Premium Member
hey Disneyfalcon, is it worth it to pay the $133 for trip insurance, I can't see where I would really need it but it's only $133 so I guess I'm leaning towards keeping it.

Upvote 0

Main Street USA

ummm - you DID work in the cost of the AP, right? For my wife & I? It's about $900 per year. If you left the AP cost for two out, you might be about $300 in the hole, compared to Joe on the street.

Sandy & I are trying to work all the numbers out right now - given the GP discounts, it is possible that an AP is no longer effectively worth anything.
No. Because the AP has paid for itself before this trip twice over. Do you go more than once a year? If you do, and you stay at deluxe resorts, then the AP WILL save you more money. It's a fact. It saves me nearly $1500 for one weeks stay. If you're staying in values or moderates, this latest deal is better because the 40% discount doesn't amount to nearly as much over the course of a week long stay, while the cost of food remains the same.

I never suggested that buying an annual pass solely for this trip would be the best deal. However, you could just buy an annual for one person in your party and STILL spend less money than this deal that was just released.

The bottom line is this: If you want to truly save the most money in the long run at WDW and you visit more than once a year, the AP is the best way to do it for the average person.

The TIW card is a whopping $80. If you can't make that up in a year, then don't buy it. We save 3 times that by the time it expires.

It's the same argument as always. To each his own. I, for one, don't like the dining plan. You get a sit down, a counter service, and a "snack" on the best free dining package. Say I go to character breakfast at 9 in the morning, then I hit Cosmic Rays for lunch around 1 or 2 in the afternoon. Then what do I do for a late dinner? Popcorn? No, I have to buy food out of pocket. What if I go to a signature restaurant for dinner twice during my 7 day trip? Then I'm stuck with only 3 more sit-downs the rest of my stay. For some people this may work, but not me.

Like I said, in the end it's up to each individual. For the way WE vacation in WDW, there isn't a cheaper way to do it than with the AP. Period.

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
hey Disneyfalcon, is it worth it to pay the $133 for trip insurance, I can't see where I would really need it but it's only $133 so I guess I'm leaning towards keeping it.

That is a tough one! That is totally a personal decision, I do not ever want to be the one who says no and then you need it.:lol: But here is just my own personal opinion:

For 2010, Disney's cancellation policy was so liberal that it was harder to justify. You only lost $100 up until 6 days before your trip, and then only $200 until your day of travel. If you could change your dates, you may not pay anything.

In 2011 it is getting a little tougher. You will lose $200 if you cancel anytime within 45 days, which makes insurance more worth it. It's yet to be seen, but you probably can still change dates with little to no penalty.

The other factor to consider is airfare. If you are flying and your tickets can't be changed or cancelled without a big penalty then that makes insurance more appealing. Disney's insurance does cover airline tickets that weren't purchased by them if you cancel for a qualifying reason.

Ignore all of the above if you are going on a cruise. I always recommend insurance for cruises!:)

Upvote 0

MaryMcMagic

My entire group was able to "tweak" our dates slightly to take full advantage of the free dining offer in Jan '11... So excited!!! Pam--you know how wonderful I think you are! I know I'm not the easiest of clients to book for, but you always work magic for our entire group! Anyone who can save me $1000 and accept 3 calls from me in 10 minutes has my undying loyalty!!! You rock the hizzy! :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom