Today is Rock n Roller Coaster's 10th birthday

RoRo

I find only the launch really thrilling about RnR but after it's ok.

Happy 10th Birthday Rock 'n' Roller Coaster

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Today, I swear that Disney actually had a real guy go into the studio to get the infamous Black Les Paul that Perry ask for.
If I'm not mistaken, they DID actually have a CM grab that guitar; at least back in the day... I know people complain (and for a reason) that the "little details" that made WDW great have been taken out, and I guess that's one of them. As far as little details go, though, that one's pretty minor! I doubt too many people miss that. :lol:
Oh, and to Sir Goofy: Watch this video, clearly it's more than the time you've been suggesting. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_6KQgNhII0&feature=fvw

jonnyc

If I'm not mistaken, they DID actually have a CM grab that guitar; at least back in the day... I know people complain (and for a reason) that the "little details" that made WDW great have been taken out, and I guess that's one of them.

But what about the poor CM that had to keep grabbing that guitar every 5 minutes! I think this is one of the small details that was stopped for the good of human kind.

beyondyou

If I'm not mistaken, they DID actually have a CM grab that guitar; at least back in the day... I know people complain (and for a reason) that the "little details" that made WDW great have been taken out, and I guess that's one of them. As far as little details go, though, that one's pretty minor! I doubt too many people miss that. :lol:
Oh, and to Sir Goofy: Watch this video, clearly it's more than the time you've been suggesting. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_6KQgNhII0&feature=fvw

??? it's a video of some girls stuck on the ride so it has no relevance to hte time of the ride...

WDWFREAK53

"Wait a minute... *shocker*...I love that idea."

TO THE FORUM!

I agree that this ride is very overrated. The "cardboard" cutouts need to go. If they were actual "set pieces" it would plus it. The launch is awesome but other than that...the ride is very tame.

EpcotServo

Happy Birthday Coaster!

Please don't listen to all the hating, they're just all upset Studios is better than Kingdom. (Don't worry MK, We'll always have Tokyo, nobody can take that away from us...)

the-reason14

Happy Bday bumpy loud coaster, I mean rockin roller coaster. May you get a miracle refurb where you are about a minute longer and where you can press a button to turn off all that noise.

KaliSplash

We skipped this attraction the year it opened. The guys were young and not too adventureous. (and frankly, Dad wasn't that excited, having never been upside down).

But the next year, youngest son wanted to try RNRC and oldest son wanted to try Tower of Terror. Dad, of course, got to do both.

It was the following year before we all did both of them. Have loved them every since.

RNRC is the only Disney ride my wife has NOT been on. She really doesn't want to go upside down. (Of course, she wasn't too happy with her one and only trip on TOT, either). She now shops while we hit those.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom