Today is Rock n Roller Coaster's 10th birthday

CastleBound

Happy Birthday RnRC!!! your definitely a fun ride. Even though I expected a cooler theme during the ride, I still like you. If I only liked your band more...

crashnuke

RnRC rocks man!!

My son coming off of it. He looks like he either soiled himself or about to blow chunks!!

picture255v.jpg

preludevtec01

For being built 10 years back, the ride is very dated for that time period. Of course coasters today are much more crazy and extreme. 10 years have passed. I love it ad ride it many times on my visits. Happy Bday!! :)

EpcotServo

May I say not counting the Launch in the ride time is one of the more stupid things a healthy brain can do regarding anything, figuring as that's the action starting the middle portion of the show, and the most critical and exciting.

Make a note of that.

WDW1974

Everything in Paris/Tokyo/Hong Kong/Anaheim is better than it's clone at WDW. We know the whole spiel.

Knowing it and acknowledging it are two different things.

Largely, it's true.

RnRC at DSP is smoother (much when I last was there in '07) and I enjoy the effects (smoke and concert lighting instead of plywood flats) better there.

Still, it's not exactly Disney's best work. I'd take a ride on WDW's BTMRR at night over either version of RnRC and am very happy it didn't get stuck in DCA like almost happened a few years back.

Biff215

To each his own I guess, but I think RnRC fits WDW nicely. No, it doesn't go 100 mph with 10 inversions, but this isn't Six Flags. It's themed fairly well and doesn't stick out like a soar thumb. I've seen more people, including the younger set, enjoy this coaster more than I've seen anywhere else. But then of course it is Disney...

Happy 10 years RnRC, it's hard to believe it's been that long since I first rode you!

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
In my opinion, a roller coaster at a THEME (not amusement) park, needs to balance thrills and theming. I understand that it IS short and that it IS just cutouts, but I like it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom