Today is Rock n Roller Coaster's 10th birthday

prberk

It lasts 48 seconds, and is considered an E-ticket.

48 seconds.

That's it.

Remember, in Disney it's all a show. The pre-show here is awesome, I think, and the line after it is well-themed also. But I do enjoy the pre-show. I also like the music in your ear. Most coasters don't do that, either.

Very well-themed, I think, and a nice departure for Disney, while still being themed and a good show.

The_CEO

3203506061_faf0370f7c.jpg

SirGoofy

They obviously haven't ridden their attraction in awhile.

Okay.:wave:

EDIT: Oh, and just because the layout doesn't look long, that doesn't mean other things won't be done to extend the ride. They're looking to make the dark ride/coaster hybrid, as far as I know.

_Scar

Okay.:wave:

EDIT: Oh, and just because the layout doesn't look long, that doesn't mean other things won't be done to extend the ride. They're looking to make the dark ride/coaster hybrid, as far as I know.

It isn't much of a thrill as of right now :/ do you mean constantly slowing an speeding up?

SirGoofy

It isn't much of a thrill as of right now :/ do you mean constantly slowing an speeding up?

That, and extending the track for a dark ride component. Remember, Mummy's coaster portion is intertwined with dark ride scenes, I can see them doing exactly that.

_Scar

That, and extending the track for a dark ride component. Remember, Mummy's coaster portion is intertwined with dark ride scenes, I can see them doing exactly that.

I can see that happening and I hope it will. Do you have any other info? Like, if it's FOR SURE Monsters Inc.? I think Incredibles or Ratatouille would be better.... :lookaroun

prberk

I disagree very much, but I guess that's all a matter of opinion.

I respect your opinion, and I myself am usually a Disney purist. I just thought this one was a well-themed departure from the normal content of Disney rides, and thus complementary to the normal Disney experience. Same for TOT.

I kind of thought the same thing for MGM Studios (DHS) overall. Less so in recent years, with the obnoxious hat pin-trade station and degradation of the "Hollywood-that-never-was-and-always-will-be" theme.

Paul

SirGoofy

I can see that happening and I hope it will. Do you have any other info? Like, if it's FOR SURE Monsters Inc.? I think Incredibles or Ratatouille would be better.... :lookaroun

I agree about Incredibles, such an underused movie. But if the project does get the green, it will be Monsters.

_Scar

I can't see Monster's Inc. having a suspended roller coaster.... I don't know why either lol but I guess I never would of thought Disney would of made a roller coaster about Aerosmith....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom