Things that gross you out in WDW.

Courtney1188

That phrase just cracks me up. I always wondered how they came up with that one?

As a former CPer I don't really think anything of using the term protein spill, but I said it this morning in front of my parents and they both cracked up as well.

Not sure where it came from though... good question!

yankspy

As a former CPer I don't really think anything of using the term protein spill, but I said it this morning in front of my parents and they both cracked up as well.

Not sure where it came from though... good question!
My guess is that your stomach acids or whatever it is that comes up is made largely of protein. :shrug:

But what if I just ate a pretzel or a churro? Is it a carbohydrate spill?:lol:

MUTZIE77

The nastiest smell at WDW is the Chili Cheese Burp in Stitches Great Escape! MK could definately do without that particular attraction.

Mickey Momma

What grosses you out at Disney

While standing in line at Philharmagic, I watched a family of four, each pick their ears with the 3-D glasses. It really made me wonder..... I've also seen people with them in their mouths

ttalovebug

While standing in line at Philharmagic, I watched a family of four, each pick their ears with the 3-D glasses. It really made me wonder..... I've also seen people with them in their mouths

:hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl:

I'm not going to look at the 3-D glasses the same way now.......

weluvtink

Resort rooms that are supposed to be smoke free but reek of smoke anyway.

Blue bras and white tank tops-that's a fashion statement that I can live without

goldielocks

Our friend returned from her first trip to Disney. We had been many times and are totally hooked. Couldn't wait to hear how she and her family had enjoyed it. So for all you water park lovers look away now:eek: My friend we will call her Mrs X went on Summit Plummet. As she took the plunge she thought she had trouble with piles (haemorrhoids) but when she got to the bottom she realised it was in fact a colonic irrigation that she had experienced. I have no need to tell you that I now have nightmares about ever being on that slide and I vowed after hearing her story never again to set foot in a water park. Has anyone else heard a similar story or is this a common complaint? I am so hoping this is an isolated incident but I have to admire my friend for owning up to such an event:lol:

LuLaSue

Our friend returned from her first trip to Disney. We had been many times and are totally hooked. Couldn't wait to hear how she and her family had enjoyed it. So for all you water park lovers look away now:eek: My friend we will call her Mrs X went on Summit Plummet. As she took the plunge she thought she had trouble with piles (haemorrhoids) but when she got to the bottom she realised it was in fact a colonic irrigation that she had experienced. I have no need to tell you that I now have nightmares about ever being on that slide and I vowed after hearing her story never again to set foot in a water park. Has anyone else heard a similar story or is this a common complaint? I am so hoping this is an isolated incident but I have to admire my friend for owning up to such an event:lol:

WoW....:eek::lol:

Slighty

So for all you water park lovers look away now:eek: My friend we will call her Mrs X went on Summit Plummet. As she took the plunge she thought she had trouble with piles (haemorrhoids) but when she got to the bottom she realised it was in fact a colonic irrigation that she had experienced. I have no need to tell you that I now have nightmares about ever being on that slide and I vowed after hearing her story never again to set foot in a water park.

Dude, i always had problems with the slides at water parks ( and water parks anyway- yeah, lets all get in the same pool no matter what might be wrong with us!! YUCK. ) but i think this probably just seals it up for me.
I mean siriously, does it not occer to anybody how many people use those mats that you use to go down those slide things?? :hurl:

BelleGurl

I'm a not-so germy person. So I hate using the 3D-glasses. Plus, I hate using the bathrooms, because so many people used them. Kind of strange, eh?

I guess the things that are not strange that gross me out are when people drop food all over the ground, change diapers out in the open, and even though I rarely see it at WDW *lucky me*, puke. Oh, and B.O.

Things that don't gross me out, but still annoy me, is line cutters.

wedway71

Took 15 pages for someone to post that!!! :ROFLOL:

That is exactly what grosses me out OR walking thru someone's fart cloud in Epcot and have an immediate frizz out of your hairdo.

Must have been the same guy who farted in line at Test Track and made me almost vomit.:hurl:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom