Things that gross you out in WDW.

smk

The "turkey" legs.

1) Watching a family share one, each taking a bite and passing it down to the next person.
2) When it's 100 degrees outside and watching people just naw on them like they haven't eaten in weeks, getting the "turkey" juice on them as it drips off the "meat."
3) The smell of the "turkey" legs.
4) The meat inside the "turkey" legs is all pink looks severely undercooked, plus all those bones that look like splintered wood, sticking out in all directions.
5) The fact that I have to put the word "turkey" in quotation marks, because I don't think it's real "turkey" at all. More like ostrich or emu.

Basically I find EVERYTHING about the "turkey" legs absolutely disgusting, revolting, and vile. :hurl:
Ditto!! Couldn't have said it better, everything about those darn so called "turkey" legs makes me sick. I will get out of line if someone around me has one, makes me want to :hurl:.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
:kiss:
Love you!

We are a very affectionate touchy feely couple in general...nothing too PDA or crazy..:lol:....People just tell us they can feel the love when they are around us..:eek::D

You know that feeling Jenn..;)
Oh, I totally understand -- I've just never gotten to do the infamous WDW PDA! :cry:

Someday... :eek:

yankspy

:eek::(:cry:

Just do not walk by the Hammocks at the Polynesian at night..:lookaroun
:lol:

Sometimes you just have to be lovey dovey while there..

No major PDA but hand holding and little kisses every now and then need to be had while watching Wishes or strolling WS at night..:D
I prefer the quiet pool at the Beach Club at night.:lookaroun:lol:

As far as other things, turkey legs and funnel cakes. I do not know what it is about the legs because I am generally a big fan of smoked animal flesh.:slurp: My wife loves them, I can't stand them. The funnel cakes just gross me out because of that mouth full of grease and dripping down my chin thing. :hurl:

maggiegrace1

I prefer the quiet pool at the Beach Club at night.:lookaroun:lol:
That area ia also another great area..we love leaving World Showcae and walking over to The Boardwalk and then just sitting on the beach at night..so beautiful and romantic..:)
As far as other things, turkey legs and funnel cakes. I do not know what it is about the legs because I am generally a big fan of smoked animal flesh.:slurp: My wife loves them, I can't stand them. The funnel cakes just gross me out because of that mouth full of grease and dripping down my chin thing. :hurl:
Funnel Cakes are YUMMY..They are never greasy when I get one..:shrug:

yankspy

Funnel Cakes are YUMMY..They are never greasy when I get one..:shrug:
I have just never been a fan of fried dough, whether it be a churro, funnel cake, Beignets (I know, blasphemy), or zeppoilis.

Also, other romantic spots, (sorry jenn) the beach at the GF and The couches at the villas at WL where they have Walt's trains

I'm guilty of this one...:D
So you are the couple that would not leave last time.:lol:

maggiegrace1

I have just never been a fan of fried dough, whether it be a churro, funnel cake, Beignets (I know, blasphemy), or zeppoilis.
:eek:
You are crazy!
Also, other romantic spots, (sorry jenn) the beach at the GF and The couches at the villas at WL where they have Walt's trains

So you are the couple that would not leave last time.:lol:
The beach at the GF is romantic..we went there in March and it was so pretty!:D

sbkline

I have a fairly strong stomach, so not much really "grosses me out" per se. But a few things I can do without seeing are:

"plus" sized women or older women wearing attire that only young hotties should wear...well, really even those people should excercise enough modesty not to dress that way in public, but at least they look good wearing it. :lol:

Men wearing sandals. I'm kinda weird this way, but I find it totally disgusting for men to walk around with sandals on. No one needs to see your nasty clodhoppers, so please cover them up. Keep your feet between you and your family and spare the rest of us the sight. :hurl:

TakeMeThere81

Oh no! Tongue kissing! FLEEE!:rolleyes:

Seriously, it's Disney. It's a romantic place. I understand if people are humping in line, but let people kiss here and there if they want.

Sure, of course, I agree, it is a romantic place. It is the excessive PDA that grosses me out, like a couple swallowing each other's faces, tongues flailing, etc.

Besides, that is only my opinion, I thought I was entitled to that:veryconfu

KP25701

I will tell you thet when I was little I was in the swiming pool at the All Stars Resort and there was a discusting hissing bettle.

TakeMeThere81

!

When we were there last, only one thing really grossed me out. It was the guy sitting across from me waiting for the train in animal Kingdom. He took his shoes off and was picking his toes and rubbing his bare feet. Yuck!

:hurl::hurl::hurl: You'd think someone like this would at least look around to see if someone was watching...but I guess the nose pickers don't care either.

...but i CANNOT handle watching a Guest change their childs' messy, stinking diaper on top of a trash can in FULL PUBLIC VIEW...while the child ( who seemed a little too old for a diaper..) is held up kicking and screaming while 'Mom' cleans off the rather soiled bare bottom. Did i mention it was in full public view? On WDW Property?

That would probably make me want to throw up! I wonder if CMs ever approach people about their unclean behavior? Don't you think there has to be rules for where is appropriate and not to change diapers. After all it is a health issue, poo near the serving trays?

craz4disney

When the heat and humidity really sinks in, the aroma from the trashcans just about knocks me over. The 3D glasses freak me out to-how often do they sanitize them, after every show or at the end of the day?

They supposedly cart them all to Epcot at the end of the day and sanitzie them and then send enough for the next day over? Thats the rumor anyways!:shrug:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
They supposedly cart them all to Epcot at the end of the day and sanitzie them and then send enough for the next day over? Thats the rumor anyways!:shrug:
Each is only worn once per day and sanitized nightly. 'tis true.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom