Things that gross you out in WDW.

Figment632

Original Poster
What are things that you see sometimes in the parks or resorts that gross you out?

A few things that gross me out are

When people walk around barefoot I cant handle it especially in the bathroome at the water parks. Dont people realize how dirty the ground is?

Whe people let their children play in the fountains that shoot out of the ground in EPCOT, I dont know why but its probaly because they are barefoot again?

WDWmazprty

What are things that you see sometimes in the parks or resorts that gross you out?

A few things that gross me out are

When people walk around barefoot I cant handle it especially in the bathroome at the water parks. Dont people realize how dirty the ground is?

Whe people let their children play in the fountains that shoot out of the ground in EPCOT, I dont know why but its probaly because they are barefoot again?

Ditto- not to mention that most peoples feet are not attractive.

11.gif

Yuck.

WishingOnAStar

I hate birds. I think birds are disgusting creatures and I get grossed out when i see them hanging out at WDW. There always seems to be a big group of them in Frontierland and the UK pavilion.

When i was at DHS last May, I was walking with some friends and minidng our own business when a bird pooped on me! I was SOOOOOO ticked. I wish Disney would kill...er, I mean, relocate every stinkin' bird from the parks

klineski96

The "turkey" legs.

1) Watching a family share one, each taking a bite and passing it down to the next person.
2) When it's 100 degrees outside and watching people just naw on them like they haven't eaten in weeks, getting the "turkey" juice on them as it drips off the "meat."
3) The smell of the "turkey" legs.
4) The meat inside the "turkey" legs is all pink looks severely undercooked, plus all those bones that look like splintered wood, sticking out in all directions.
5) The fact that I have to put the word "turkey" in quotation marks, because I don't think it's real "turkey" at all. More like ostrich or emu.

Basically I find EVERYTHING about the "turkey" legs absolutely disgusting, revolting, and vile. :hurl:

DisneyJoe

The fact that I have to put the word "turkey" in quotation marks, because I don't think it's real "turkey" at all. More like ostrich or emu.
Watch the Food Network show Unwrapped with Mark Sommers, they have an episode for WDW. The turkeys are specially bred for WDW.

Club Cooloholic

The "turkey" legs.

Basically I find EVERYTHING about the "turkey" legs absolutely disgusting, revolting, and vile. :hurl:

Why is it only at amusment parks and zoos do you find the "Turkey" leg? There must be some reason McDonald's hasn't tried to captitalize on this. What makes someone say..."It's hot, and I'm thirsty and tired...hmm nothing like a tried out salty turkey leg!"

doop

The "turkey" legs.

1) Watching a family share one, each taking a bite and passing it down to the next person.
2) When it's 100 degrees outside and watching people just naw on them like they haven't eaten in weeks, getting the "turkey" juice on them as it drips off the "meat."
4) The meat inside the "turkey" legs is all pink looks severely undercooked, plus all those bones that look like splintered wood, sticking out in all directions.
5) The fact that I have to put the word "turkey" in quotation marks, because I don't think it's real "turkey" at all. More like ostrich or emu.

BLASPHEMY!! :fork::lol:

I can't really think of anything off the top of my head at WDW that grosses me out.

BAD311

If it makes you guys feel better, I was exposed to "Alligator Sausage" at the Superdome this past weekend in New Orleans.

You think a turkey leg is bad? At least you can tell the difference between a Turkey leg and Chicken, LOL.

maggiegrace1

Nothing grosses me out really.

Also, my daugher plays in the fountains at DTD but always wears shoes..and little kids playing in them without shoes does not gross me out either.

Animaniac93-98

-The other guests

-Turkey legs (I'm join' the club!)

-The other guests

-people who throw food on the ground to feed the birds a la Mary Poppins

-the lack of cleaning in certain parts of WDW

-The other guests

-SGE (gross out humour outside of Temple of Doom is not fun!)

Did I mention the other guests?

phenom1307

The "turkey" legs.

if they served ostrich legs at disney i eat on of those everyday because ostrich is delicious :p

Heatherbell

Those big beetle looking bugs...I think they are called Palmetto bugs. I was at Fantasmic one night and the lights came on after the show and all you saw was millions of these larger-then-my-dog sized cockroach looking bugs. And what stands out most in my mind is the little kid smacking at them with one of those lighted up swords trying to squish them. And when that didn't work he stepped on them. Still gives me the shivers thinking about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom