Things that gross you out in WDW.

* Overweight people (typically females but not always) who purposely wear clothing that is too small and too tight on them, thus subjecting those around them to see their nasty folds of fat poking through.

I am not a small person. I am tall for a woman (5'11") and have never been what one would call skinny. I do make sure I wear clothing that fits properly so I look presentable. However you may see a roll or two through my shirt, no skin though. So would I gross you out too? I am not condoning the fact that people wear clothes too small for them, but even those of us who are larger that wear clothing that fits properly may have "nasty folds of fat poking through."

palmage

* Overweight people (typically females but not always) who purposely wear clothing that is too small and too tight on them, thus subjecting those around them to see their nasty folds of fat poking through.

Amen!!!
  • Spandex should be outlawed in Disney.
  • Back haired gorillas should not wear wife beaters.
  • Any woman with FAPA should not wear halter tops.

DisneyJunkie

I am not a small person. I am tall for a woman (5'11") and have never been what one would call skinny. I do make sure I wear clothing that fits properly so I look presentable. However you may see a roll or two through my shirt, no skin though. So would I gross you out too? I am not condoning the fact that people wear clothes too small for them, but even those of us who are larger that wear clothing that fits properly may have "nasty folds of fat poking through."

I realize the sensitivity of this particular issue, so I'll tread lightly.

Hopefully someone will back me up on this, but...... there is a distinct difference between someone who is overweight and wears regular clothes that may show some excess flesh folds (but within the clothing) and an overweight person who, for whatever reason, purposely will wear a too-small t-shirt or tank top that doesn't cover over their belly so that others can actually see their flesh sticking out or poking through the gap between the bottom of the shirt and the top of the pants.

The nasty part is seeing the actual flesh, not discerning the flesh which is covered up by a properly-sized shirt.

I realize the sensitivity of this particular issue, so I'll tread lightly.

Hopefully someone will back me up on this, but...... there is a distinct difference between someone who is overweight and wears regular clothes that may show some excess flesh folds (but within the clothing) and an overweight person who, for whatever reason, purposely will wear a too-small t-shirt or tank top that doesn't cover over their belly so that others can actually see their flesh sticking out or poking through the gap between the bottom of the shirt and the top of the pants.

The nasty part is seeing the actual flesh, not discerning the flesh which is covered up by a properly-sized shirt.

Thank you for clarifying. I do understand where you are coming from as I have seen this numerous times at WDW myself. It is a touchy subject to say the least. I try not to get personally insulted but things sometimes hit close to home.

hibbsofep

Saw a new gross-out while eating at Coral Reef last week. After they were done eating, Dad put the toddler on the table to walk across to Grandma!!! We're not talking about a dirty picnic table in a park--this is a nice restaurant. Thought at least Grandma would have better sense and chew the guy out. Nope.

dvcnut39

Children who go number 2 in the pools. It happened twice to us. Once at Disney's Vero Beach and once at The Boardwalk's main pool. Yuck!

KristieLC

Okay, I give..................what is FAPA?

I wanted to know too, so I googled it. What I found is below. None of it makes sense lol. Hope to have the real answer soon.

AcronymDefinitionFAPAFormosan Association for Public AffairsFAPAFellow of the American Psychiatric AssociationFAPAFlorida Academy of Physician AssistantsFAPAFlorida Association of Property AppraisersFAPAFamily Abuse Protection ActFAPAFirst Air Pilots AssociationFAPAFlorida Association of Police Attorneys, Inc (Orlando, Florida)FAPAFreehold Academy of Performing Arts (Freehold, NJ)FAPAFuture Airline Pilots of AmericaFAPAFlorida Association of Physician AssistantsFAPAFlorida Alliance of Paralegal Associations, Inc (Miami, FL)FAPAF-15 Adapted Place Atlas

KingStefan

Okay, I give..................what is FAPA?

I wanted to know too, so I googled it. What I found is below. None of it makes sense lol. Hope to have the real answer soon.

It involves fat, a location and a feline reference.

Could we be any more vague? That doesn't tell much.

In regards to the direction this thread is headed... you do not want to know what it means. I'll leave it at that.

You can find some references to it if you google it along with the word "fat". But I would advise that if you don't already know what it means, along with the related acronym FUPA, then don't google it - as klineski said, you don't want to know.

By the way, only the rude version involves a feline reference, which in addition restricts its use only to people of the feminine persuasion. There is an alternative that allows it to refer to both s exes, and is a bit more polite.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom