Things that gross you out in WDW.

Dragonrider1227

Not much grosses me out.
I love the turkey legs
I like seeing birds wander around the park (I find it almost symbolic. The idea that Disney can build such a state of the art environment that humans and animals can both live in.
Very little actually grosses me out in Disney World... except maybe the other guests :lookaroun

Lisa_C

As a Brit (sorry!) my ex partner (Floridian) taught me to hate Brazilian tour groups (again sorry!). But my own personal opinion of what grosses me out is anyone that thinks it's ok to stand as close as they can to me when I am waiting to in line. You know the ones.....they think if you slightly shift they shift with you.....they breath down your neck to make you move away from them.......they stand with their hips on their waiste so I can smell their wonderful B.O....they send there kid running past you so they have to catch up (and push past you).....they spit on the floor so you have to move to avoid stepping in it.....they eat turkey legs while they are waiting....and bend over to tie their shoe laces so you can see where they park their bicycle. ARGH! I'm glad of parent swap so I can just avoid the lines altogether!!!

Luige11

What is wrong with you people? From what ive read nobody likes the Smoked Amzing Turkey Legs there great whats not to like about them. Disney would never let them be under or overcooked. There Great :) :) :).

FLYINGFISHER

WHEN YOUR WAITING IN LINE (RIDE, BUS, OR FOOD) AND THE PERSON BEHIND YOU IS SO CLOSE YOU CAN FEEL THEM BREATHING ON YOU (YOU ALL HAVE DONE THIS) GIVE ME SOME SPACE THERE IS NO NEED TO BE RIGHT UP ON MY BACK YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BE A FEW STEPS BEHIDE THE PERSON IN FRONT OF YOU NEXT TIME YOUR IN LINE THINK ABOUT IT:mad:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
WHEN YOUR WAITING IN LINE (RIDE, BUS, OR FOOD) AND THE PERSON BEHIND YOU IS SO CLOSE YOU CAN FEEL THEM BREATHING ON YOU (YOU ALL HAVE DONE THIS) GIVE ME SOME SPACE THERE IS NO NEED TO BE RIGHT UP ON MY BACK YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BE A FEW STEPS BEHIDE THE PERSON IN FRONT OF YOU NEXT TIME YOUR IN LINE THINK ABOUT IT:mad:
Whoa! Chill out! No need to yell in your message (all caps). You're still at Disney... :D

larryl9797

Spandex streached beyond it theoritical limit. Its almost shiny... Any you get a glimpse of no underwaer..

:eek::eek::eek:

Nas-T

That and a chewed gum on handrails or doorknobs thats still sticky...

EEEEeeeeeeeewwwwwww
:hurl:

Cool with the Turkey-Leg.

Phonedave

OK

I will throw one out there - hand sanitizer. That stuff grosses me out (well not really, but I sure won't use it)

Hand sanitizer does not remove dirt or other "stuff" that you may pick up from the bathroom (or elsewhere) and if

a) you don't use enough
b) the stuff you use does not have enough sanitizing material (or the right ones)
c) there is a layer of dirt on your hands, and the sanitizer does not get through to all the "stuff" under it, then

Your hands don't get sanitized either. In fact there is some evidence that if you have dirt on your hands, and you use a cheap sanitizer on them, the sanitizer serves to mobilize the pathogens, and creates a BETTER chance of transferring it to whatever you touch (like a delicious Turkey Leg)

Me, I wash my hands with soap and hot water whenever i use the bathroom and before I eat, I don't put my fingers in my mouth, and I cannot recall the last time I was sick.

However yes, I have been known, at times, to turn off the tap in a public bathroom with a paper towel, and to open the door with my foot.

And, oh, back away from the toilet when you flush, many commerical ones with high power flushes do "spray" when you flush them. Makes that turkey leg seem extra yummy, don't it ?

-dave

Dragonrider1227

What is wrong with you people? From what ive read nobody likes the Smoked Amzing Turkey Legs there great whats not to like about them. Disney would never let them be under or overcooked. There Great :) :) :).
I know. As far as I'm concerned, heaven tastes like Disney's smoked Turkey legs :slurp:

WDFAN1977

People that wear inappropriate clothes for the size of their bodies. I try not to hate on overweight people, I used to be one, but when you are wearing a skin-tight tank top and short shorts and are 150 lbs+, you shouldn't wear that in public.

Agreed!

Also;

Smokers
and though I love the pools, and water parks just thinking about what people do in the water really bothers me :hurl:.

sbkline

OK

I will throw one out there - hand sanitizer. That stuff grosses me out (well not really, but I sure won't use it)

Hand sanitizer does not remove dirt or other "stuff" that you may pick up from the bathroom (or elsewhere) and if

a) you don't use enough
b) the stuff you use does not have enough sanitizing material (or the right ones)
c) there is a layer of dirt on your hands, and the sanitizer does not get through to all the "stuff" under it, then

Your hands don't get sanitized either. In fact there is some evidence that if you have dirt on your hands, and you use a cheap sanitizer on them, the sanitizer serves to mobilize the pathogens, and creates a BETTER chance of transferring it to whatever you touch (like a delicious Turkey Leg)

Me, I wash my hands with soap and hot water whenever i use the bathroom and before I eat, I don't put my fingers in my mouth, and I cannot recall the last time I was sick.

However yes, I have been known, at times, to turn off the tap in a public bathroom with a paper towel, and to open the door with my foot.

And, oh, back away from the toilet when you flush, many commerical ones with high power flushes do "spray" when you flush them. Makes that turkey leg seem extra yummy, don't it ?

-dave

Some of those toilets (not necessarily at WDW, but anywhere) have such a high powered flush that you almost have to run away lest you get sucked down with it! :ROFLOL:

LudwigVonDrake

Brazilian tour groups

They don't gross me out but they sure do annoy the heck out of me.

Things at WDW that gross me out?

People who don't wear deodorant :hurl:
The smell of the chili dog in SGE :hurl:
The smell of cigarette smoke (but that could be anywhere) :hurl:

The birds don't gross me out but they sometimes scare the you know what out of me.

RickyMouseMom

My husband stepped in puke in line for tomorrowland speedway on Feb 14th. It was disgusting :hurl:

On our last evening (2/20), someone had puked in front of our car in the parking lot. :hurl:

Too much puke for me to handle on one trip!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
My husband stepped in puke in line for tomorrowland speedway on Feb 14th. It was disgusting :hurl:

On our last evening (2/20), someone had puked in front of our car in the parking lot. :hurl:

Too much puke for me to handle on one trip!
Protein spills! :eek:

Did you by any chance inform a CM? They take that kind of thing very seriously, especially in a queue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom