Things that gross you out in WDW.

haveyoumetmark

It's perfectly legal to breast-feed in public in the state of Florida.

Quoting this for truth. See it all the time while going to the Health Food store, not necessarily a bad thing.

Anyway, about what grosses me out at WDW.... nothing really. I have no specifics. I would HATE to go on really hot days though.... too much for me.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
It's perfectly legal to breast-feed in public in the state of Florida.
To say nothing of it being what are actually for! If not for the prudish nature of the public labelling something natural as "gross", this world would be a much better place.

OK, we could do without wars, genocide and people who don't use deodorant as well... :lol:

gembob

I think the poster of the breast feeding comment is probably just embarrased when they see it. I think a lot of people feel like this but wouldn't say grossed out would be the right phrase to use.

Phonedave

Not much in WDW grosses me out - or in life in general.

The bare feet in bathrooms thing is somthing I don't like to do (or in the gym locker room either for that matter - Bally's = Microbology experiment gone awry - really, athletes foot happens), but thats MY thing, and if it comes down to it, I have gone barefooted in locker rooms and bathrooms. But as for other people doing it, if you want to strip naked and roll around in the public bathroom, thats not going to gross me out. I may not want to be your friend (or maybe I do, this whole non-romantic thing in WDW has me thinking - divorced guy finds naked WDW fan rolling around on public bathroom floor - makes a good "how I met your mother" story if nothing else)

Anyway, not much grosses me out. Many things get me "miffed" but, hey, it's WDW and its not skin off my nose, so things like people texting, and 6" heels, and unattractive clothes, and palmetto bugs are all part of the game. Live and let live.

Hmmmm. Naked woman in 6 inch heels rolling around on the bathroom floor while eating a turkey leg and drinking Beverly. Call Imagineering, I have a new attraction to replace the clubs in PI. Dave's naked bathroom and turkey leg roll around :D

-dave

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Not much in WDW grosses me out - or in life in general.

The bare feet in bathrooms thing is somthing I don't like to do (or in the gym locker room either for that matter - Bally's = Microbology experiment gone awry - really, athletes foot happens), but thats MY thing, and if it comes down to it, I have gone barefooted in locker rooms and bathrooms. But as for other people doing it, if you want to strip naked and roll around in the public bathroom, thats not going to gross me out. I may not want to be your friend (or maybe I do, this whole non-romantic thing in WDW has me thinking - divorced guy finds naked WDW fan rolling around on public bathroom floor - makes a good "how I met your mother" story if nothing else)

Anyway, not much grosses me out. Many things get me "miffed" but, hey, it's WDW and its not skin off my nose, so things like people texting, and 6" heels, and unattractive clothes, and palmetto bugs are all part of the game. Live and let live.

Hmmmm. Naked woman in 6 inch heels rolling around on the bathroom floor while eating a turkey leg and drinking Beverly. Call Imagineering, I have a new attraction to replace the clubs in PI. Dave's naked bathroom and turkey leg roll around :D

-dave
Which of you is in the wrong bathroom? :lookaroun

:lol:

fngoofy

Guys that yell across a large expanse to someone in their party:

"HEY!....HEY!!....HEY!!!....HEY VINNIE!!!!
WADDAYA THINK BOUT DIS ONE?!?!!!!
HEY!!!!.....HEY VINNIE!!!!!
HOWS BOUT DIS ONE!!!!!

Hey, friend of Vinnie, "hows bout" stuffing a sock in it?

Sorry, crossed over from "What grosses you out?" to What annoys the heck out of you?"

I guess I'll go with the morbidly obese folks that look like they are 2/3 of the way through birthing a scooter.
Reminds me of a hen laying an egg, those fleshy saddlebags enveloping the cold metal of the scooter.

Wild Italian

One of the things that I think is gross is when I am washing my hands in the bathroom (at a park or restaurant) and see someone come out of a stall and NOT wash there hands!!! Yuk!!! That's sooo disgusting!! Another thing is watching a kid put there hands on a trash can and play with it!!! :eek: OOh!
I agree with some of the other answers like....
-smelly people!
-women walking around in heels (if you can't wear sneakers or flip flops to a park, you shouldn't be there!)
-people smoking!!!!! GROSS!!!
-Big mouth people who think they are important. (I don't care to hear your conversation!)
-People who and moan!!!!! get over it!!

westie

And think about all the money brazilians spent in Disney, if we stop going the loss will be huge (economically).

For some strange reason, maybe because I've experienced them, I'm willing to take that gamble.:p

Oh and, whoever mentioned the cars at sci-fi diner, yeah, when you pick up hitchikers and they sit like 4 inches away from your back or you them, thats just wrong.

stephdanielle

The "turkey" legs.

1) Watching a family share one, each taking a bite and passing it down to the next person.
2) When it's 100 degrees outside and watching people just naw on them like they haven't eaten in weeks, getting the "turkey" juice on them as it drips off the "meat."
3) The smell of the "turkey" legs.
4) The meat inside the "turkey" legs is all pink looks severely undercooked, plus all those bones that look like splintered wood, sticking out in all directions.
5) The fact that I have to put the word "turkey" in quotation marks, because I don't think it's real "turkey" at all. More like ostrich or emu.

Basically I find EVERYTHING about the "turkey" legs absolutely disgusting, revolting, and vile. :hurl:

I couldn't agree more! They are absolutely revolting to me, always have been, but it seems like most people like them...not sure how.

burninup4nick

I hate birds. I think birds are disgusting creatures and I get grossed out when i see them hanging out at WDW. There always seems to be a big group of them in Frontierland and the UK pavilion.

When i was at DHS last May, I was walking with some friends and minidng our own business when a bird pooped on me! I was SOOOOOO ticked. I wish Disney would kill...er, I mean, relocate every stinkin' bird from the parks

i have to agree...i def hate birds hanging around. And they are ALWAYS in Frontierland RIGHT by the McDonald's fry cart and we usually sit there and eat our fries and there are always birds around....uhhh itd just GROSS!!!!

TakeMeThere81

Ewww, Turkey Legs for sure...

Gotta agree with fngoofy regarding the morbidly obese people on scooters. I mean, their sweat is going to be forever engrained into the cushion of the seat for every other person who sits there...

Smokers!!! I can smell cigarette smoke from a mile away and I HATE passing the smoking areas. Disgusting, gag me with a spoon.

Daisy Dukes being worn on cottage cheese/vein splattered legs.

Excessive PDA...I don't want to see your tongues!! Neither do my kids. *covers kids' eyes quickly*

cabihler

the ONE thing that grosses me out

near the end of the evening, after the fireworks at any of the parks what grosses me out is the people who cannot wait to run out of the parks. they get so rabid that they start to run cutting off people and nearly knocking over children in strollers. i cannot and will not tolerate that, someone running over a child in a stroller. i saw 1 couple, a guy and his girlfriend in their mid-20s from appearances and they literally did that, he stepped over the stroller and she hit into the dad pushing it with the stroller nearly falling over. they looked back at the dad and child and laughed and called them as&^(&les. well i picked they guy up and laid him out on the ground and put my foot across his throat. this was at epcot. i asked the guy, "what kind of waste of humanity are you that you would run over a baby. don't ever, ever do that again because there are a lot of men like me that will not let you get away with that".

i realize my actions seemed extreme but for the love of..... this is disneyworld, how can you run over children or slap children or curse or do any of the things repugnant... so was i extreme... yes yet i confess to this not being the first time i have stopped such an action, not just in disney but in the general public.

wdwmomof3

I think what grosses me out the most is the smell of BO. I know it gets hot but come on people. :hurl:

I also can't stand seeing people dressed nasty either. Cover it up, this is Disney World, not Six Flags.

Plus, the whole turkey leg thing....:hurl: I watched a family pass one around to each other. :hurl:

Last, seeing people PILE up their plates at a buffet. You can return for more, quit being a pig!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom