Things that gross you out in WDW.

Leolioness4200

i knew i forgot one!!!
the grannies that wear tank tops with no bras...uuukkkkkkkkkkkkkk:hurl::D

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL: Agreed!!!! Oh and people that do not flush toilets. I can not stand to go into a bathroom stall only to find toilet paper and the last persons waste in the toilet....totally makes me want to :hurl: :hurl: :hurl:

pajammies

O.K. you asked I will tell... How about the little girl that :hurl:'s on the carpet in Sunshine Seasons while the mom just keeps eating her food!! Then proceeds to ignore it ever happened, doesn't clean it up, doesn't help her daughter to the bathroom, nothing... just keeps eating.:hurl:
To top it off I knew what I wanted for lunch that day and that little girl was eating it!! Needless to say I did not order it and I did not eat well that afternoon. I might have expressed my opinion for her actions if she spoke English, but guess what...

diddy_mouse

Hmm...can't think of anything major that grosses me out. But I do agree that *too* much PDA can be a disgusting thing, especially if you have to follow behind that couple in line or be behind them on a boat ride. :hurl:

maggiegrace1

The number one thing that grosses me out at WDW is all the lovey-dovey couples! Get a room and stay there!* :mad:

*Has never been to WDW with someone 'romantically', so is just clearly jealous :eek:
:eek::(:cry:

Just do not walk by the Hammocks at the Polynesian at night..:lookaroun
:lol:

Sometimes you just have to be lovey dovey while there..

No major PDA but hand holding and little kisses every now and then need to be had while watching Wishes or strolling WS at night..:D

Tarbi

Not really gross, but I hate people eating on rides. Only last week I was on JIYI and had two older women crunching on chips all through out the ride, it was loud and had a stronger smell then the shunk smell!

disney4life2008

:eek::(:cry:

Just do not walk by the Hammocks at the Polynesian at night..:lookaroun

Sometimes you just have to be lovey dovey while there..

No major PDA but hand holding and little kisses every now and then need to be had while watching Wishes or strolling WS at night..:D

Why should u not walk by the hammocks at night?

maggiegrace1

I... did not need to hear that.... :lookaroun

No, the times we are there many people and children are all around..so none of that ;) going on...also my daughter is with us..

It is a very romantic place though to lay and watch the fireworks and water parade and boats pass by..we do enjoy that though..:D

Before Maggie though..:animwink::cool::king:

LoriMistress

People that wear clothing that's extremely too tight for them. Where you can see not can you see through their undergarments, but at times, some of their private parts.

NiarrNDisney

Germmophobes and those w/OCD's

Uhh!:hurl: there should be a Warning on this Thread, all the talk of Spit, Barf, and things that come out of the nose are really making me sick. I must agree though with so many of these posts people can be nasty. All I mentioned was "LoveBugs" eek.
BTW whoever mentioned the thing where you place your finger before entering the parks has now given my nightmares. I think I'm going to go wash my hands again:lookaroun

WDW1974

The same thing that grosses me out everywhere else ... PEOPLE.

They are largely a very scary, dirty, boorish lot. And WDW seems to bring out the worst in many (as others in this thread have noted).

I will say that I don't really care for the anti-Brazillian tour groups or anti-European comments ... not to say some of what is described doesn't happen, but it's stereotyping and it isn't kewl ... imagine if I said instead of those groups I inserted 'American bumpkin tourists'? ... And they are the worst and there are a whole lot more of them at WDW on any given day.

Now pass me that turkey leg while the wife changes the toddler's diaper right here on a food service tray (something I have often seen) so we can go back to the resort and take the kid in the pool so it can crap in there and close it for everyone.

I just don't like (most) people because common manners and decency are a foreign concept to (most) people today. And my tolerance for bad behavior is long gone.

marsrunner

I don't like the turkey legs, but my wife, son and daughter did. My wife shared hers with our 5-year old daughter, because, seriously, a 5-year old couldn't eat a whole one, it was as big as her head!

The only thing that grossed me out was the couple in front of us on PotC. I was riding it with my 14-year old son while they proceeded to get to second base. Lovely, just lovely.

Oh, and not Disney, but could have been. Riding Popeye & Bluto at Universal this group of foreigners (not sure what nationality) proceeded to remove all their shoes AND PUT THEM IN THE CENTER CONTAINER! Now I know they probably didn't understand all the signs saying "You must wear shoes", but come on. That's just common sense! Thankfully we put our stuff in a locker beforehand (and don't get me started on the gross things that might have been in that locker!) so our stuff wasn't in with their (possible) foot fungus. Bleargh!

Philo

Here's a weird one,

The 'car' booths at the Sci-fi dine-in. I have no reason for it (no bad experiences etc) but something about them makes me feel really uncomfortable with their cleanliness.

Philo

Oh, I almost forgot to say that all funnel cakes, churros etc also gross me out. I can't stand the smell, sight or taste.

Sassagoula-Rvr

I don't ussually go swimming at any hotel that is not Disney or a high end hotel. Those little pools are the sickest thing ever. However I think Disney does a good job. Now for something that grosses me out, the smell of some of the logs on Splash Mountain make me walk around all day triple checking my clothes and shoes because I'm sure I sat in ________. Some of them STINK.

Ilovewishes

Hmm...can't think of anything major that grosses me out. But I do agree that *too* much PDA can be a disgusting thing, especially if you have to follow behind that couple in line or be behind them on a boat ride. :hurl:

I actually walked out of the queue for Mission:Space after queuing for over 30 mins because I couldn't take anymore of the couple in front of me! There was rubbing...and touching...and not-so-sweet-more-downright-pervy-nothings being spoken to each other. In the end, I just told my DH (loud enough for the couple to hear) that I had had enough and had to get out before I :hurl:.

Probably didn't make the slightes bit of difference to the couple but pur-lease! THere is a time and a place (namely the bedroom!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom