Things that gross you out in WDW.

wvdisneyfamily

There are two things that gross me out. First - rude people. Act and treat others the way you would want to be treated. It's a simple rule. Second - blood. I can't stand it. You'd be surprised how many people don't know about band-aids. :hurl:

Other than that, there's not much that grosses me out in WDW or in life.

djpoore94

There are a few things that annoy me (rude guests, kids who can't stop texting/talking on phone long enough to realize they are on vacation etc..) but there is a difference between annoying and gross so..... the thing that really grosses me out is the number of people who do not wash their hands after using the restroom. I can't tell you the number of times I have seen someone come out of a stall and go straight to some sort of food place and get a burger or something.

Figment632

Original Poster
The finger thingy that scans your finger as you enter the park. Do you know how many fingers that scans each day! The smoking outside the non smoking areas. And watching people eat turkey legs. :lookaroun

You know you dont even have to touch that, I never do. You can just slide your card through and go in you dont have to scan your finger.

hwdelien

The "turkey" legs.

Basically I find EVERYTHING about the "turkey" legs absolutely disgusting, revolting, and vile. :hurl:

I can't agree with you more. Never could understand how they had turkey legs in tomorrow land either. They are a throwback to barbarak times before the invention of silverware. :hurl:

DisneyMusician2

I think this thread grosses me out.

We're all coming across as very petty.

I don't think this is petty per se. Everyone has their own idiosyncrasies and things that bother them. This is just an airing of them!

The bathroom thing has always grossed me out.....people, use the sinks! (Hope they aren't at the buffet handling my food!)

epcotWSC

I would only say BO and people who don't maintain themselves (which is a very small amount of people I've encountered). Unless someone takes a dump in the middle of the park, most of the stuff that people are saying here don't really bother me. Just mind your own business and enjoy yourself. People pay way too much attention to others. People sound like they think they're above everyone else. I'm sure you all do things that bother others too.
facepalm.gif

DisneyMusician2

I would only say BO and people who don't maintain themselves (which is a very small amount of people I've encountered). Unless someone takes a dump in the middle of the park, most of the stuff that people are saying here don't really bother me. Just mind your own business and enjoy yourself. People pay way too much attention to others. People sound like they think they're above everyone else. I'm sure you all do things that bother others too.
facepalm.gif

I'm sorry to say that people have been seen relieving themselves in the middle of the park before....

Scooter

I can't do the Stitch attraction because of that awful Chili Cheese Dog smell.
I went on it once and I almost....:hurl:

Not really fond of the skunk smell in The Figment ride either.:dazzle:

bucahenze

I personally hate it when people spit on the ground, like the sidewalks,and then don't wipe it upwith their shoes. It is disgusting, and I don't like walking in spit. However, my most disgusting experience was when my bro barfed over EVERYTHING inside Mission: Space.

The "turkey" legs.

1) Watching a family share one, each taking a bite and passing it down to the next person.
2) When it's 100 degrees outside and watching people just naw on them like they haven't eaten in weeks, getting the "turkey" juice on them as it drips off the "meat."
3) The smell of the "turkey" legs.
4) The meat inside the "turkey" legs is all pink looks severely undercooked, plus all those bones that look like splintered wood, sticking out in all directions.
5) The fact that I have to put the word "turkey" in quotation marks, because I don't think it's real "turkey" at all. More like ostrich or emu.

Basically I find EVERYTHING about the "turkey" legs absolutely disgusting, revolting, and vile. :hurl:

I thought I was the only one. It disgusts me! Everytime I see someone with one of those things, it makes me think of prehistoric people eating meat off of some kind of animal. Why the heck is it red anyways?

Club Cooloholic

Oh, and that kid who can't stop texting, I mean really kid, your folks paid an arm and a leg for the trip, the least you can do is fake being interested. These types absolutely disgust me to the point of which I'll pass on a ride or show just to not have to stand next to them for the next half-hour.

Ugh I get so annoyed with texters....You know what kind of stinks? Because of cell phones, half the time, when you want to ride something that is dark, or heck GO TO A MOVIE, it's impossible not to be distracted by someone whipping out there phone to text, or check the time and have that bright blue GLOW break up the atmosphere. I saw a movie last year and the whole time the kid next to me kept whipping out the phone to text, I don't know why he even bothered to go to the movie? It was so annoying I was close to grabbing the thing and throwing it down the stairs.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Not even some of the drinks at Club Cool, huh?

Amazing!! ;)
I don't object to Beverly, mainly because I understand what it's for: It is to cleanse your palate. Nothing "gross" about it. :shrug:

If you swill a bit of Beverly between each of the other samples, they all actually taste better! Which is exactly what Beverly is intended for.

The Italian soda at Cool Zone (I think thats what it is called) in Epcot!1 But I always have to try it:hurl:
Club Cool and the drink is Beverly.

*Has never been to WDW with someone 'romantically', so is just clearly jealous :eek:
**Volunteers to take corrective action** :D

:kiss:

welovewdw

Like americans behave properly when they come here...
And think about all the money brazilians spent in Disney, if we stop going the loss will be huge (economically).

I agree. I like the Brazilian groups. It's Disney, they deserve to go just as much as anyone else. I like their enthusiasm for the parks when they do their school chants. Let the kids have fun. Would you complain if it was a group of elderly people instead?

THANK GOD other cultures want to come to the states. Enlighten us a bit on other parts of the world. Ok I am getting off my soapbox now. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom